Youtube App Is Always Crashing...

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys, i have been using multirom for more than a week.... It is very good rom but the YouTube app is always crashing (ie while playing videos, for every prebuffer it starts to show a popup 'failed to load, tap to retry'. It keeps on coming and i can't watch even a single video, i tried clearing cache, data and even i uninstalled the apk and reinstalled it.... The problem persists.... In miui global developer rom also, i experienced the same issue. .. Helpme out guys...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2015
Hi guys, i have been using multirom for more than a week.... It is very good rom but the YouTube app is always crashing (ie while playing videos, for every prebuffer it starts to show a popup 'failed to load, tap to retry'. It keeps on coming and i can't watch even a single video, i tried clearing cache, data and even i uninstalled the apk and reinstalled it.... The problem persists.... In miui global developer rom also, i experienced the same issue. .. Helpme out guys...

You have tried to download Youtube from Play Store, and not .apk?

Apr 17, 2016
First, i tried the older version, it didn't worked out, then i tried latest installing from Google play.... It also had the same prob