New YouTube pip isn't working when FSG is on.

Djilkosh_Ns

Members
Nov 6, 2011
So i thought that maybe the problem is with new version of YouTube vanced but after couple of days i switched back to navigation bar controls and suddenly pip in YouTube Vanced works. When FSG (full screen gestures) is on pip isn't working. Try going home with swipe and nothing it stays just playing audio in background. With navigation controls, you press home and voila pip is there.

So... Is it xiaomi problem or something that xiaomi.eu team can fix it?

Mi8 8.11.15 version xeu.

Instead of swiping up, swipe in the side and hold (the gesture of changing to the Last App), then the pip is going to work, also you need to have an App open be able to do this, sorry me bad english, i tried it on YouTube vanced and veces, and works, i think that others apps who have pip Mode may work

Instead of swiping up, swipe in the side and hold (the gesture of changing to the Last App), then the pip is going to work, also you need to have an App open be able to do this, sorry me bad english, i tried it on YouTube vanced and veces, and works, i think that others apps who have pip Mode may work
Sorry but it doesn't work. I've YouTube vanced and iv tried to use the swipe left or right and hold and switching to the last app. The only thing that happens is that I can still hear the sound of YouTube but no pip. Please tell us what app is running when you make the swipe. Can you record your screen and show us how it works?

Here im using YouTube vanced, my device is a redmi 5 plus, so there isnt any physical bottons, just do what i told,.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-12-12-00-17-096_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-12-12-00-17-096_org.mozilla.firefox.png
    476 KB · Views: 399
I've tried. I've a poco f1 but it does work.
Edit: it works. But in my case not using the swipe left and hold but the swipe up and hold and then from the list of recent app you just choose a different app and here you go the pip

Im on the last xiaomi.eu non stable rom, before noticing this i was playing with the invisible pip on the recents screen, try that maybe that help

Attachments

• IMG_20181212_121240.jpg
    IMG_20181212_121240.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 365
I've tried. I've a poco f1 but it does work.
Edit: it works. But in my case not using the swipe left and hold but the swipe up and hold and then from the list of recent app you just choose a different app and here you go the pip

So we just discover something very useful hahaha