Xiaomi 14 Pro booloader unlock

abgontijo

Members
Apr 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I need some help. Does anyone have a way to unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi 14 Pro? If it's not possible, and I have to ask for help from "internet university students", would you have someone I trust to recommend at a good price? Thank you for any help.

Hello everyone, I need some help. Does anyone have a way to unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi 14 Pro? If it's not possible, and I have to ask for help from "internet university students", would you have someone I trust to recommend at a good price? Thank you for any help.
I paid 70€ at ncunlock.com.
It took a while until the server was online in time, but when it was, the process was finished in less than 4 Minutes.

The guy will remote-connect to your PC and install a few apps so he can access your phone, so I recommend you to use a dedicated system for that and not your main PC.

Reactions: abgontijo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-13-20-11-20-297_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-13-20-11-20-297_com.android.settings.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 15