HyperOS 1.0 24.3.11

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44424566616e712e706e67

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...eu/HyperOS-WEEKLY-RELEASES/OS1.0.24.3.11.DEV/

Mirror (Uploading...)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=340667

devices_weekly_23122702.png

Requirements:
  • Your device's bootloader must be unlocked.
Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Installing with TWRP:
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
Updating via Updater app:
(A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device)
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Updater -> Menu (...) -> Select update package
  • Select the ROM zip file
  • Confirm any dialogs
  • Done!
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of HyperOS here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!

Language included in our HyperOS 1.0:
Notes:
  • HyperOS Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China Beta builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • HyperOS Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in HyperOS system apps
  • HyperOS Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 12 years mods experience.

Last edited:
Is it okay to flash weekly updates rom directly from a global rom device, or I should need to have the stable rom first before flashing the weekly updates? I am having issues flashing the weekly update rom coming from global rom as it keeps getting on a fastboot loop Thanks!

Is it okay to flash weekly updates rom directly from a global rom device, or I should need to have the stable rom first before flashing the weekly updates? I am having issues flashing the weekly update rom coming from global rom as it keeps getting on a fastboot loop Thanks!
Not necessary to flash stable ROM first.
You have to choose first_install_with_data_format.

Yes you must flash China stable first. I had the same problem as you on my Xiaomi 14 it rebooted to fastboot all the time after flashing eu with full format coming from global rom. Could not get it to work tried different cable and ports. But after first flashing China stable in fastboot then eu it worked right away.

Reactions: limetless21888
Yes you must flash China stable first. I had the same problem as you on my Xiaomi 14 it rebooted to fastboot all the time after flashing eu with full format coming from global rom. Could not get it to work tried different cable and ports. But after first flashing China stable in fastboot then eu it worked right away.
Then there were a problem on your side. You can do that, if a problem appears like fastboot bootloop. But it is definitely not necessary in general to flash first china stable ROM.
I never did that with my devices (Xiaomi 14, 13, 11 etc.) and all went fine.

Then there were a problem on your side. You can do that, if a problem appears like fastboot bootloop. But it is definitely not necessary in general to flash first china stable ROM.
I never did that with my devices (Xiaomi 14, 13, 11 etc.) and all went fine.
I've seen a few people reporting same for Xiaomi 14 in the weekly threads so something is going on and just not for me. That's how I found out the fix to flash stable first.

When I flashed xiaomi eu rom and started phone for the first time, I turned on the "wallpaper carousel",I found that I couldn't skip the basic settings and had to turn it off before proceeding. In addition, I set the navigation mode to be full-screen gestures, but after entering the desktop, the navigation mode is traditional three-button

my phone is xiaomi 14 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-22-59-27-711_com.android.provision.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-22-59-27-711_com.android.provision.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 113
I've seen a few people reporting same for Xiaomi 14 in the weekly threads so something is going on and just not for me. That's how I found out the fix to flash stable first.

No need to install Chinese Stable ROM.
Just install TWRP before installing the ROM.
If it is a Global Xiaomi 14 device:
Install TWRP > install ROM in fastboot > install SIM fix (modem)

Reactions: dannejanne
As usual, no problems - updated with TWRP after normal clear-up. Everything seems to be working as it should. AND moon landing points are working this time :D
(As below - 13 Pro nuwa - no root)

Hi guys, i have my xiaomi 14 since few days only, i unlock and root.
i tried the last dev rom and now this one, i have applied the global hiuji patch for the network, but still i dont have the esim feature.
(i have a global version, and i know before updating to this rom, i have the esim menu)
any idea what i can do ?
thanks !

ps : the slider of brightness on the old notification panel, dont work (same previous build)

Last edited:
good morning everyone, installed update on Redmi K60/Poco F5 Pro and everything works great. the only problem, which I don't think depends on the ROM, is the hotspot not working from phone to computer while it works on the Fire Stick. I'm writing this because maybe someone knows how to solve the problem which, I repeat, does not depend on the ROM.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i have my xiaomi 14 since few days only, i unlock and root.
i tried the last dev rom and now this one, i have applied the global hiuji patch for the network, but still i dont have the esim feature.
(i have a global version, and i know before updating to this rom, i have the esim menu)
any idea what i can do ?
thanks !

ps : the slider of brightness on the old notification panel, dont work (same previous build)
Do you have root and do you use any modules in it? If so, that could be your problem.

It seems to me that the Italian translator isn't there because there are translations that haven't been done for many months..........do you know if the Italian translator still exists