Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Hello, i install today PIF, but still not work wallet. I test integrity and here is result
Labels: [MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY, MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY]
Build fingerprint: Xiaomi/aristotle_global/aristotle:12/SP1A.210812.016/V14.0.6.0.TMFMIXM:user/release-keys
Brand: Xiaomi
Device: aristotle
Model: 2306EPN60G
Wipe Cache for Wallet. Check in Wallet Settings, Payment method, what exactly it complains about

Attachments

• IMG_20240518_210743.jpg
    IMG_20240518_210743.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 13
Cache from wallet is clear, In payment method is phone has no security requiments. I try uninstal and instal Xiaomi eu module and still not work. I try clear cache and data from wallet and still not work.

Reactions: Jacometto
Thanks for the clarification - weirdly enough, I never installed Magisk. I received PIF updates right from the update menu (system settings), there would be a message pointing me towards the download of the latest apk. This is no longer happening. So I followed your link (thank you again) and installed the latest EU module, which seems to be the same thing. Now I'm back at DEVICE_INTEGRITY (was at basic before) - but wallet is still complaining. I'll just give it a day and try after wiping cache and rebooting a few times. I'll report back. Any idea why they stopped shipping the fix via OTA?
Yeah, 'injector' is the latest XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.15.apk

But PIF = Play Integrity FIX and cannot work without Magisk, and it's not an app

If you mean (Simple) Play Integrity Check(er) apps, so SPIC or PIC - they are just checkers to check/test your Play Integrity (you don't uninstall them but you can still use them to test Play Integrity)

If you mean something else, pls provide a scrinshot

Reactions: Jacometto
@kenhill If you did not update your ROM recently, I think it is linked to this announcement

Reactions: kenhill
@kenhill If you did not update your ROM recently, I think it is linked to this announcement

Hi JiaiJ
Something strange happened with Wallet certification. I also confirmed that even Play Integrity certified with the latest EU.apk my Google Payment stopped to work today. None Clean or reboot solves.