HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if anything will change in the xiaomi.eu updates with this change that Xiaomi will implement?

"Xiaomi is stopping releasing HyperOS weekly "DEV" versions. Instead they're implementing new "BETA" version system.

⬆️ Advantages of Beta version:

Seamless upgrade - There is no need to clear data when upgrading between the Beta version and the official Stable version.
⬇️ The Beta version can also receive the upgrade push from the official version.
⏰ The rhythm is more flexible - there will no longer be a fixed release rhythm.

⏲ Key time points:
Development (DEV) version - It is expected to stop releasing in August 2024. We will subsequently support Xiaomi HyperOS development version users to upgrade to the official version without clearing data.
✅ Beta version - The first recruitment is expected to be launched in Q4, 2024. For Beta version recruitment models and application rules, everyone is welcome to sign up and apply at that time in Chinese Xiaomi Community.

Hi. Is there a way to use interconectivity? May pad 6 pro can see my ultra 13 using EU ROM but unable to connect. Stopped by system has been tampered dialog. Thanks

The global version offers broader language support, pre-installed Google services, and makes use of the Google app suite and play store and all the features you've come to expect from Googles flavour of android.

The Chinese ROM has more integration with Xiaomi products, apps and services- more first party / native apps, no Google integration, more Chinese specific product intergration / boat and more ads and opportunities to buy cosmetics to change the look and feel of your device.

There are also more animations and customisation options in the Chinese ROM I believe.

The Xiaomi.eu custom ROM is sort-of somewhere in the middle attempting to borrow the best features from both some of which are listed in the feature list.

There's a performance difference in the sense that the google play services will impact performance as will the pre-installed bloat that comes with each ROM in its own ways but that doesn't really apply to the .EU rom as it cuts most of the uneccesary features out and has many of its own optimisations.
Thank you very much

Hello,
I just got a notification that new update is available, version 024.5.6 I downloaded it, but I don't see any update on the site , is that version official xiaomi.eu, from where it is coming?
On Fuxi.

Hello,
I just got a notification that new update is available, version 024.5.6 I downloaded it, but I don't see any update on the site , is that version official xiaomi.eu, from where it is coming?
On Fuxi.
ROMs are still uploaded. I got the notification as well but still no mirrors for Nuwa.
Admins will upload the new post with links when all roms are uploaded as they usually do

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.