HyperOS 1.0 24.4.8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add vpn icon on the top of desktop when active
You've asked this question before and you've got your answer. This is a HyperOS feature and only visible on scrolling

Thank you for your reply and for confirming that it should work, but my issue is that wireless debugging is not working for me. When I try to enter the pairing code the keyboard turns off. I can enter the pairing code only if I exit the settings, but then it’s getting stuck on “Searching for pairing devices“ forever.
In settings try to change notification style from classic to andoid. After that you should able to enter the pairing code

Reactions: Mali2
Ok, thanks. Maybe it works by changing the region like deadrabbit said
MiCloud Gallery syncing isn't available in the Global version of the MiGallery app that is now included in the Xiaomi.eu ROM.

It won't matter what you do and you won't be able to use that feature anymore with this ROM so you'll have to learn to live without it and/or use one of the supported back up options like Google photos instead.

The reality is as I understand it the MiCloud gallery functionality was broken for the majority of xiaomi.eu ROM users who are based in Europe as their miaccounts aren't set to Hong Kong or China which to my knowledge are the only account regions that still support it.

My phone is xiaomi 14.
Can VPN add built-in groups?
I would like to use the Xiaomi wallet access card function, thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-16-17-20-26-962_com.miui.tsmclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-16-17-20-26-962_com.miui.tsmclient.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_2024-04-16-17-23-06-482_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-16-17-23-06-482_com.android.settings.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
my phone is xiaomi 14 pro,when i flashed xiaomi.eu rom then for the first starting up, if i turn on "Wallpaper Carousel", i can not skip the SetupWizard ui and i chose navigation mode is gesture ,but when i enter launcher , the navigation mode is three buttion!
Screenshot_2024-03-11-22-59-27-7112_com.android.provision.jpg

Installation OK on fuxy
Everything works perfectly, even the Google message notifications are finally working again, thanks to the developer!
On the other hand, I find that this version consumes more battery and tends to heat up a little.
Does anyone else confirm battery heating up more, or not noticing any difference?

Also, how can i check the cpu temperature?
I've tried an app "CPU Monitor" but it seems to float around 43ºC all the time, no matter if the phone is cool or hot after playing (using Xiaomi 14 (houji) btw)

You've asked this question before and you've got your answer. This is a HyperOS feature and only visible on scrolling
And I say you again
It is a bug on mondrian
There an option in "status bar" for vpn icon enabled/disenabled
But it is not working
All other option in status bar switch on/off correctly

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_001226.jpg
    IMG_20240417_001226.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2024-04-17-00-10-50-783_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-17-00-10-50-783_com.miui.home.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 52
And I say you again
It is a bug on mondrian
There an option in "status bar" for vpn icon enabled/disenabled
But it is not working
All other option in status bar switch on/off correctly
What do you not understand about "This is a HyperOS feature and only visible on scrolling"

Reactions: KGVER

Xiaomi 14 Global devices

Camera/Network Fix
- install the ROM (if you have it, install it again)
- install modemfirmware.img from RU, TW, Global (modem.img keep original CN)
- done
Cool, thank you!
Just for confirmation: In 24.4.8 DEV we have to flash the zip file, and network/camera (including selfie cam!) will fully work?
Same for coming weekly ROMs?

Yes, it will work.
- install the ROM (if you have it, install it again)
- Flash modemfirmware images from Global ROM. Unpack this package, boot phone to Fastboot mode and run script.
https://miuipolska.pl/d/xiaomi.eu/modem/houji_global.zip

You have to install the fix after every ROM update.
Alright, understand.
For me the main camera works in 24.4.8 DEV, but not the selfie cam. Can you confirm that with that fix selfie cam will also work?
I would also try it by myself, but if not, flashing back to previous weekly is a bunch of effort...

Status
Not open for further replies.