No more photos sync in Mi Cloud since last HyperOs Update on Mi 11 Ultra

atreju (kris)

Members
Aug 13, 2019
I Updated my mi 11 ultra to hyperOs Stable and now I cannot sync my photos in Mi Cloud as usual.

It's a big problem for me cause I paid a premium storage in Mi Cloud to sync all my xiaomi's phones and tabs.

Only google photos is allowed to sync photos now, but I don't like and I don't want to pay another storage in google.

How can I fix? Only downgrading to miui 14?

Thanks for your help

Some question, hopefully someone can provide any guide to maybe revert to previous gallery or have a way to download all from the cloud in one click..?

I Updated my mi 11 ultra to hyperOs Stable and now I cannot sync my photos in Mi Cloud as usual.

It's a big problem for me cause I paid a premium storage in Mi Cloud to sync all my xiaomi's phones and tabs.

Only google photos is allowed to sync photos now, but I don't like and I don't want to pay another storage in google.
I am facing the same problem. I paid for Xiaomi cloud storage, and gallery data is the biggest part. (30GB)
My Xiaomi12 upgraded to Xiaomi HyperOS 1.0.7.0.ULCEUXM, and now the gallery informed me that it no longer contains the Xiaomi cloud sync.
Before I opened the gallery, the MiCloud sync in the settings appeared to have synchronized the gallery, but apparently did not. Now, after having opened the gallery, the Xiaomi CLoud settings show that sync for gallery is off. I can select sync with Google Photos or Microsoft OneDrive.

I want to have Xiaomi Cloud sync back.