New note 11e pro 5G problem with update

lorenzoo

Members
Nov 18, 2023
Hi everyone, I hope I'm not bothering you and that some developer can help solve this problem. today I tried again to install the latest firmware version available on sourceforge for my redmi note 11e pro. everything went ok but as I feared, 5g in the latest version no longer works (In the previous version called xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.SKCCNXM_v13-12 the 5g worked perfectly).
I went into the network settings and selected 5G only as my preference. then I went to device info. I selected NR only and as I feared nothing... zero signal, even though it worked very well with the previous firmware. It's a shame to have a 5G smartphone and not be able to use it... I thank you in advance for the help I will receive. I hope a solution can be found, or that this problem can reach some developer who can fix it. thanks again for your attention.

NR state: restricted..... wy??
1702041314298.jpeg

I have seen many users have the problem that, when installing xiaomi.eu, the 5G stopped working... my only theory is that since the ROM is based on the Chinese ROM, So, it only supports the bands of that region and not the global bands.