Temporary TRPW Recovery and working permanent ROOT for [zircon]

Hi follwoing your method after getting mi logo stuck in bootloop, where can i find these files
fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab hyperos_orig_vendor_boot.imgfastboot flash vbmeta_ab hyperos_orig_vbmeta.img
Is there a way you could send those to me.
In the first steps of the post it is mentioned:
- Download: HyperOS 1.0.1.0.UNOMIXM
- Extract the .tgz file and pick out the vendor_boot.img and the vbmeta.img. Rename them to hyperos_orig_vendor_boot.img and hyperos_orig_vbmeta.img

Reactions: luzzija
how to flash original hyperos i downloaded both recovery and fastboot rom what are the commands, and

How do i reboot in custom recovery(do you mean twrp) after doing all the steps

Flash via fastboot by downloading fastboot image from link (.tgz file) and extracting it, then simply run flash_all.bat when connected in fastboot mode.
To reboot into recovery, simply hold down power and Up buttons.

this is too much for me, is there a way to restore my phone to original miui or hyper os
Exactly same as above, download fastboot image, extract, then flash_all.bat when in fastboot mode

Flash via fastboot by downloading fastboot image from link (.tgz file) and extracting it, then simply run flash_all.bat when connected in fastboot mode.
To reboot into recovery, simply hold down power and Up buttons.

Exactly same as above, download fastboot image, extract, then flash_all.bat when in fastboot mode
So i just run that file from folder, or do i need to run it from platform tools folder and then flash it inside cmd

Dude im sorry for stupid questions but i cant really fix this, nothing works. I just want my phone back :emoji_cry:

But not boot.img !

Our device - Devices with Vendor Boot as Recovery (A/B):

To root hyperOS systems it's necessary to patch init_boot to gain root without flashing new recovery !
Patch a original rom init_boot with magisk and flash it.

Flash original boot and vendor_boot also before reboot !

and use the *_ab to flash both slots !

Step1=Download the hyperos firmware which you are currently using

Step2= Extract it

Step3=Open Extracted Folder / Images Folder

Step4=Find init_boot.img and copy it to the internal storage

Step5=Patch the copied init_boot.img in Magisk

Step6=Move the patched init_boot.img to pc and open Platform tool folder (cmd prompt)

Step7=Enable USB Debugging from Developer Option then switch off the device and put the device into fastboot mode(press power +volume down button)

Step8= After pc detect the device , type this command
fastboot flash init_boot_ab magiskpatch.img

Step9=Reboot the device

Step10=Open Magisk (if the required additional setup promp come , click on ok and reboot the device)

Step 8.1 (only for you) : Flash original boot and vendor_boot :
fastboot flash init_boot_ab originalboot.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab originalvendorboot.img
fastboot oem cdms

Last edited: