[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I just found a workaround for mobile data while roaming! It should work on all lollipop versions for MI2(s).
To enable data while roaming open the file:
Code:
/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
as root with your favourite sqlite editor (I use SQLite Debugger, which works fine) and update the values of every row which contains "data_roaming" in the table global to 1.
You can do this with the following command:
Code:
UPDATE global SET value = 1 WHERE name like 'data_roaming%'
Do not forget to commit the changes if you use SQLite Debugger and then reboot your phone. If this doesn't work, try to switch data off and on again.

If you want to disable data while roaming you can use the following command:
Code:
UPDATE global SET value = 0 WHERE name like 'data_roaming%'

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-22-47-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-22-47-08.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 448
  • Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-29-16.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-29-16.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 472
I just found a workaround for mobile data while roaming! It should work on all lollipop versions for MI2(s).
To enable data while roaming open the file:
Code:
/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
as root with your favourite sqlite editor (I use SQLite Debugger, which works fine) and update the values of every row which contains "data_roaming" in the table global to 1.
You can do this with the following command:
Code:
UPDATE global SET value = 1 WHERE name like 'data_roaming%'
Do not forget to commit the changes if you use SQLite Debugger and then reboot your phone. If this doesn't work, try to switch data off and on again.

If you want to disable data while roaming you can use the following command:
Code:
UPDATE global SET value = 0 WHERE name like 'data_roaming%'

OMG you saved my day!! I have been looking for a solution for this for a long time and this works. Then I`m back on Lollipop :)

Reactions: Ludovic815
Is there a digital clock widget? In the past I used the KitKat clock but the alarm function produces crashes...

Gapps are included in the sMIUI.
But if you want, flash 'pa gapps pico (uni)' - I always use version pico(+/- only 40mb). But there is no such need

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S

Reactions: krassiy
first of all the smiui 5.3.27 its really great!!!i have question how can i flash recovery img twpr ??(its not a zip life so i cant flash it from my recovery!!!) i have installed supersu from play store is there some kind of problem with this??and if i dont have the supersu how can i grand root permision for some apps before i launch them???

I success to install cwm, and you need to flash using fastboost an older miui stable then use fastboost to flash recovery img.

Aries is still based on 5.4.17 version? No problem solved?

Development for sMiUI ARIES is currently paused. Please use last KitKat Build 5.3.27 or last Android L Build 5.4.17 !

Development is just paused, not discontinued!
Xiaomi has to fix some things and I´am currently working on a new project which you might like a lot ;) !

Please stay tuned and dont ask for ETAs

:)

Reactions: grouss92