[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Is Bluetooth working correctly?
In older Versions when i disabled BL i have to do a restart too enabled it again.

Mhh for me its not possible to install gapps. Aborth while installing zip in twrp on merged partitions.
I´ve tryed severeal packages ...

Has anyone also recognized this error?

Patch for old partitions (not merged) system is in the first post.
I dont know if it works, you can tell me...

Reactions: cypher
Patch for old partitions (not merged) system is in the first post.
I dont know if it works, you can tell me...
The ROM works with the old partition layout as is. You just don't have much space for internal storage because the partition is mounted as a virtual SDCard now.

Reactions: cypher
Hi! I want to try this ROM but I need to rezise my partitio. There's a flasheable zip to do that? or I need to do with ADB commands?

thanks!

Hi! I want to try this ROM but I need to rezise my partitio. There's a flasheable zip to do that? or I need to do with ADB commands?

thanks!

Wut? A zip file that resize partitions doesn't exist!
You can use M1cha's repartitions script (Search FlashTools in XDA)

Reactions: kazin08

thanks!
that's not possible(easily) because the partitions are in use while flashing zip's.
Miflash should be pretty easy though.

What i did wrong? and i've for rom 1gb, 3gb por phone and 27gb for sd.
Screenshot_2015-08-04-22-59-12.png

Edit: Nevermind, i reinstalled the rom and now works.

I've a question, when i do a full wipe, the partition "0" format too. it's normal?

Edit2: apparently, when i install Gapps the camera don't work. I'm using this gapps https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/arm/gapps-5.1-arm-2015-07-17-13-29.zip

Last edited:
What i did wrong? and i've for rom 1gb, 3gb por phone and 27gb for sd.
View attachment 10156

Edit: Nevermind, i reinstalled the rom and now works.

I've a question, when i do a full wipe, the partition "0" format too. it's normal?

Edit2: apparently, when i install Gapps the camera don't work. I'm using this gapps https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/arm/gapps-5.1-arm-2015-07-17-13-29.zip
Camera works perfect try other gapps
Excuse me,M1cha.
Does any way install cm-11-20150626-SNAPSHOT for merged partitions?
M1cha will correct me if im wrong but I think it might work if you change fstab file according New layout or someone makes a zip file like other cm12 roms

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Yep, it works with Pico-Gapps.

I've a little question, using merged partition, what's the memory of system0 ? i's 500mb or 1gb?

thanks!

Yep, it works with Pico-Gapps.

I've a little question, using merged partition, what's the memory of system0 ? i's 500mb or 1gb?

thanks!
this doesn't change. but you can use the single layouts to remove the system1 functionality in advantage of a bigger system1 partition.

Well i used "unified_single" for the partition, but when i try to format with TWRP i can't, i get a message: "unable to wipe '/vsdcard' unknown file system 'auto' "

sooo, what's now? i used miflash and the precess of miflash works well. Why i cant format it?

Well i used "unified_single" for the partition, but when i try to format with TWRP i can't, i get a message: "unable to wipe '/vsdcard' unknown file system 'auto' "

sooo, what's now? i used miflash and the precess of miflash works well. Why i cant format it?
try to change the filesystem to vfat and change it back to ext4 afterwards. This has the same effect has formatting it.

I don't know how to do it, i try gparted but it not see my phone, and i use windows.

Thanks!

I go to, TWRP, then to WIPE, and then I use Advance wipe, but i get the same message to format all except system, but i don't see the option to change the format for ext4 or vfat. I try to use miflash but i get the message: "remote: partition table doesn't exist"

Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select a partition > select change filesystem
that should work.

well, i can with data, system and cache, but with the vsdcard i got this errors: "E:mkdosfs process ended with ERROR=1, E: unable to wipe '/vsdcard' , E: unknown mtp message type: 1, E:Error changing file system." and when i want to format to ext4 i get E: block device not present, cannot wiper virtual SDcard.

well, i can with data, system and cache, but with the vsdcard i got this errors: "E:mkdosfs process ended with ERROR=1, E: unable to wipe '/vsdcard' , E: unknown mtp message type: 1, E:Error changing file system." and when i want to format to ext4 i get E: block device not present, cannot wiper virtual SDcard.
you don't need to. the whole sense of unified storage is to remove this partition.

ahh great!, but in storage i only have 3gb, i'll try with anoter zip from your post in xda. Thanks for the reply!