[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Coming from february smiui mi4 wcdma so far it feels much snappier.

I had many random reboots before. None so far with v7 smiui.

Connecting to wifi seems slower. Switching from different ssid and from wifi to 3g takes more time.

I havent try widget yet.

Liking the child mode and font size.

I can confirm your thoughts... Seems that v7 is eating more battery.
Always the same with xiaomi, they promise longer battery life and what you get is the exact opposite.

We gotta wait for the next release, maybe I can find some smaller improvements...

Can some of you guys ( Mi4 owners ) help me out and tell me the output of that command on your device :
Code:
cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/charge_full
(you can use terminal emulator for that)

Always the same with xiaomi, they promise longer battery life and what you get is the exact opposite.

We gotta wait for the next release, maybe I can find some smaller improvements...

The Next release will be only for cancro again?

strange for me is that yesterday i had 16-15 percent of battery remaining and suddenly phone turned off..i thought was a problem of phone but i charged and i saw 0 percent...strange
for now come back to previous 5.7.31

no problem at all with charging but today i woke up and i saw some process (swiftkey and xiaomi servicecs) stopped

[...]
I can only talk for my Mi2S, but for me v7 has a much better battery life than v6. After the whole day with quite normal use i have about 60-70% battery left.

Reactions: llision
Correction to my previous post. Wifi connection slowness was due to my router. Now confirmed wifi connection is faster and has a little bit more range.

yes , deleted everything, just to see if it is running on my mi4.
It is installed, aroma file has its own errors, especially about camera installs, but now workin , phone booted to latest miui at last.
5.8.6 has no drawbacks with TDB, but this one newer worked with TDB, at least for first runnind. i havent tried another metod yet.(like, activating TDB, copying my data to data2, then instal another rom to system1 and data1)

my opinion battery is much better with flymeos 4.5.1.r3 which is a lolipop rom.

Can some of you guys ( Mi4 owners ) help me out and tell me the output of that command on your device :
Code:
When I put it in it says: not found
Maybe I did something wrong?

Code:
Hi, at the moment Im not using your rom, Im with global developer 5.8.22 for mi4w
The output of the command for me: 3017000 . I got 1% when I used the command.

anyone faced overheating problem with mi4?
i used it normally for LINE my phone feel very hot
never have this problem before though

For all those of you asking for other devices:

Sorry guys but I cannot afford buying all that phones. And blind coding is a mess. I have no sponsors or shops that give me devices for free. I already asked ibuygou.com if they can send me some used returns with broken screens or so. Just that I can use them for coding, but they didnt agree to that.

I could open a donation page for purchasing the specific devices, so if 200 people donate 1 $ I could get a Mi4i for example. But I think the communty is too small and doing all that for only 10 people is not worth the effort. Sorry guys :/

Im working on building sMiUI for aries and virgo. Im not sure whether I will keep the other devices.

For all those of you asking for other devices:

Sorry guys but I cannot afford buying all that phones. And blind coding is a mess. I have no sponsors or shops that give me devices for free. I already asked ibuygou.com if they can send me some used returns with broken screens or so. Just that I can use them for coding, but they didnt agree to that.

I could open a donation page for purchasing the specific devices, so if 200 people donate 1 $ I could get a Mi4i for example. But I think the communty is too small and doing all that for only 10 people is not worth the effort. Sorry guys :/

Im working on building sMiUI for aries and virgo. Im not sure whether I will keep the other devices.

I hope you will get an sponsor soon :) For your effort i still donated you. (See paypal) :D.