[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Great! Can you solve the weakness of the bluetooth? It would be fantastic .
Thank you for your work

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

I seriously have no idea how to debug it. what does "weak" mean anyway?
It seems @bugers is working on it.

I seriously have no idea how to debug it. what does "weak" mean anyway?
It seems @bugers is working on it.

That's true and it seems I solved the issues. After week of testing it never hangs for me (I'm using BT in car and sometimes with mi band or to exchange files between devices).
I'll try to cook new ROM this week.

That's true and it seems I solved the issues. After week of testing it never hangs for me (I'm using BT in car and sometimes with mi band or to exchange files between devices).

Waiting for your new rom! ;)

if you share your code I can pull the change :)

Reactions: Haubitze88
Waiting for your new rom! ;)

Thanks! ;) Sorry for delay but last weekend I find a way to "solve" USSD problem (most know as response in chinese) and decided to delay update and try to work on this a little more. Hope you can wait a little more ;)

if you share your code I can pull the change :)

Why not ;) As soon as I finish changes I will sent a link to sources.

Thanks! ;) Sorry for delay but last weekend I find a way to "solve" USSD problem (most know as response in chinese) and decided to delay update and try to work on this a little more. Hope you can wait a little more ;)

Why not ;) As soon as I finish changes I will sent a link to sources.
I'm quite happy about some help after working alone on CM for 3 years.
great work :)

Ok guys new updated ROM is ready to go!

As I metioned before it includes some changes to USSD stack. In my country (PL) most codes are working correctly now but some are partially cut :( Anyway it's more better now ;)

Bluetooth work all the time without any issues. Hope it will work for u guys too!

ROM has 3 locale now: pl, en, zh_cn

I have added a little cherry from new Google child.

Download: cm-12.1-20151008-EXPERIMENTAL-BuGi-aries.zip
It maybe necessary to reboot device twice after loading ROM.

Let me know what do you think!

As I metioned before it includes some changes to USSD stack. In my country (PL) most codes are working correctly now but some are partially cut :( Anyway it's more better now ;)

Bluetooth work all the time without any issues. Hope it will work for u guys too!

Great!
Can you please give some guidance to how to install, coming from EU V7 Miui?
Also, will backup Miui app data from V7 will allow it to be restored in your ROM. I´m thinking of Mi Fit data, for example.
Thanks in advance.

Great work!
Could u add traditional Chinese(zh_tw)?
Thank u.

Reactions: unicoco12345

It's seems have new stagefright vulnerability CVE-2015-3876

Before i try the ROM ...how its battery life?And i dont know if you can choose spanish ?

For me it's more or less comparable with MIUI 5 (but I don't use gapps). Even if a little less It's much better to me ;)
As I said in memo there is no Spanish in the ROM (there is not too much space on system part).

Great!
Can you please give some guidance to how to install, coming from EU V7 Miui?
Also, will backup Miui app data from V7 will allow it to be restored in your ROM. I´m thinking of Mi Fit data, for example.
Thanks in advance.

For app backup I used Titanium or Mybackup Pro. To install you need custom recovery. Please look on forum for some guidence, there is lot of them ( leak of time :( ) or maybe somebody here will help you?

Great work!
Could u add traditional Chinese(zh_tw)?
Thank u.

I'll see if we have enough space and if yes - next upgrade will be for you ;)

It's seems have new stagefright vulnerability CVE-2015-3876

How did you checked this? This ROM uses latest CM12.1 sources, so it shouldn't be there.
Anyway I'll look on this but this is related with mp3, mp4 meta tags. It's not that big deal like with MMS, yes?

Last edited:
I'll see if we have enough space and if yes - next upgrade will be for you ;)
I used M1cha's flashtools and I almost have 500mb free space.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-2/orig-development/flashtools-miflash4linux-recovery-qdl-t3036730

How did you checked this? This ROM uses latest CM12.1 sources, so it shouldn't be there.
Anyway I'll look on this but this is related with mp3, mp4 meta tags. It's not that big deal like with MMS, yes?
When I flash the rom, I download this app to test stagefright.
It's not a big of a deal.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zimperium.stagefrightdetector&hl

Anyway,thank you very much!

i installed this rom but i cant get the google services working, i flashed pico gapps after deleting some apps and when i want to add my account google play services stop working...

OK after 1 hour i have my google account configured, i used lastest open gapps from xda
I have to delete the asop keyboard, email, whisperpush and a few more to have enough space to install it
But after all i dont know why i have to delete things if we have merged partition¿?
And the rom has the double tap to wake working?

Last edited:
its like the rom was made to be installed in the old layout because when you go to installed apps you can move apps to the sd while m1cha rom for the new layout doesnt have this things

hello Micha, could you do a summary about the development of cm12.1? What is missing to become "official"?
Thank you for your time

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi!
I test your ROM Bugers and I haven enough space in my system to install gapps (I have repartioned system in 1Gb and not merged data and sdcard) the bluetooth works great with my heart band but I can`t use because can`t install gapps.
One bug is the recorder apk when you move the phone the apk doesn´t record anything.
Can you fix that and the space in system.
thank you in advance