Mi 11 pro Wifi

Burns

Members
Dec 2, 2022
Hi there,

I bought a used Mi 11 pro with wifi can not be turned on anymore. I am aware of this general problem and that it can not be solved by software.
After update to latest xiaomi.eu rom using fatsboot it worked for some 20 Minutes, but once the WIFi was used for a while the phone freezed, rebootet and WIFI was off again and did not return to be active anymore.

Question #1: Does anybody knows where to get a new mainboard, or a suitable repair-shop in germany which is capable to repair this issue for small money ?
Question #2: Is the defect stable or will it get worse with other kind of drop outs in near future?

It's a problem with the motherboard. Back up your data Now! I have mi 11 and one day it just died and I lost all my files. I had to change the motherboard at a local repair shop. It costs about 120 euro. You can buy yourself the motherboard from aliexpress but it's 100 euro.

It's a problem with the motherboard. Back up your data Now! I have mi 11 and one day it just died and I lost all my files. I had to change the motherboard at a local repair shop. It costs about 120 euro. You can buy yourself the motherboard from aliexpress but it's 100 euro.
Thanks for the quick reply
I have no data at this device so far because I am afraid of future problems with it, therefore the mainboard replacement is the way to go.
Aliexpress do not have for Mi 11 pro at the moment.

I was writing this reply to you yesterday and today I got the same problem. This motherboard is only 3 months old and now my wifi stopped working. I'm going to buy a Samsung phone now. No more Chinese crap

I was writing this reply to you yesterday and today I got the same problem. This motherboard is only 3 months old and now my wifi stopped working. I'm going to buy a Samsung phone now. No more Chinese crap
Was it a brand new spare motherboard ?
Have you done any software update afterwards?

One question.
Just in case i would replace the mainboard, is it afterwards like a new phone which has to unlocked again ?