[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by Andy Thomson, Jun 21, 2011.

?

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2011.
  1. Overscroll & Glow

63.2%
  2. Overscroll Only

10.5%
  3. Leave it as it is (Glow Only)

26.3%
  4. Don't Care...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbean

mrbean Members

Good question? Now that will essentially be the decider.
  2. dp4u4umi6ev

dp4u4umi6ev Members

Not for now.:(
  3. Tommy300z

Tommy300z Members

I like how this guy just leaves... I will try the other version and see if it works with 3.23 version
  4. Tommy300z

Tommy300z Members

2.3.9 works with miui3.23
  5. Kunon

Kunon Members

6. Andre

Andre Members

I'm with miui 2.3.23 on SGS2. When i try to install newest miui mod pack, it says

E:Error in /sdcard/MIUI_2.3.23_MODs_signed.zip
    (Status 0)
    Installation aborted.

Same was with 2.3.9 mod. I have tryed toggle signature verification and script asserts and i have mounted sdcard manually - nothing. Allways same error.
  7. XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep Members

Does this include MIUIv4? You might want to mention that it doesnt, cause i doubt it does...
  8. XCellFoneSalesRep

Did you MOUNT system?
  9. Andre

Andre Members

Yes, i mounted system too.
  10. Kunon

Kunon Members

If I did not mention that these modifications act under MIUI v4 in that case, they apparently do not work. In such a case so hard to guess that is not yet fully functional mods to v4? Why this demanding attitude? You do not want, do not use.

Andre, problems with flashing may result from the old version of clockworkmode. The script is written for the latest busybox. Try to upgrade the CWM or manually upload the files through adb or Root Explorer.

Here you go a package without "assert" command. You should be able now flash it also on older CWM version, but be sure that system partition is mounted (cm means compatibility mode, ICS transitions is also removed from this version, if you need it just copy framewor-res.apk into framework folder from previous package to this new one.)

LINK

If someone have problems with auto brightness or signal bar icon, than flash this version instead of previous one. That package is fully tested with Samsungs phones (including ICS transitions) but there may be an compatibility problems with framework-res.apk on other phones. I cannot prepare the package for every phone, use UOT Kitchen in this case. or:

If you want your "framework-res.apk" for your phone, which includes ICS windows transition mod than you can go to the MIUIpolska website (http://miuipolska.pl/download/) and download (spolszczenie) for your phone. Pull out framework-res.apk from downloaded .zip and put it in a package with modifications, and then install it via CWM.
    SavageBrat and jolas like this.
  11. Bentso

Bentso Members

Your pack breaks radio and automatic brightness on Desire Z.
  12. XCellFoneSalesRep

I asked a question and made a suggestion. Neither, is the English language is considered a demand and neither was asked or suggested with attitude, there for in no way was there a demanding attitude.

An example of a demand would be : "Make the mod for MIUIv4..."
  13. Kunon

Kunon Members

Just read carefully my post above your entry... and flash this one after flashing rom, or flash Restore pack and right away (still in CWM) this mod (unfortunately, without ICS window transitions due to lack of framework-res.apk which causing your problems.)

Well, ok, maybe I just misunderstood your "doubts". It does not matter.
  14. cowsquad

cowsquad Members

To Andy or Kunon.
    I found out a post on xda to fix the clear notification slide out. Since on this mod it is really hard to clear notifications by sliding out. Let's do the following simple change
    slide_out_left_basic.xml and slide_out_right_basic.xml inside res/anim folder
    [*] for slide_out_left_basic.xml, edit the file and fill with this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <translate android:duration="@android:integer/config_mediumAnimTime" android:fromXDelta="0.0" android:toXDelta="-100.0%p" LET'S CHANGE THIS VALUE TO "-50.0%p"
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" />
    [/CODE]
    [*] for slide_out_right_basic.xml, edit the file and fill with this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <translate android:duration="@android:integer/config_mediumAnimTime" android:fromXDelta="0.0" android:toXDelta="100.0%p" SAME HERE TO "50.0%p"
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" />

That will fix that. I already tried it and it works very good
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk[/CODE]
  15. tanjiajin

tanjiajin Members

anyone getting problems waking the phone via volume rockers :(
  16. Kunon

Kunon Members

Thanks cowsquad for the suggestion. Works just like you said (half-width slide shift). Here you go a modified package of mods. LINK

If you find some interesting modifications to implement, let me know. Recently I have no time to follow the forum.
  17. busterben

busterben Members

Hi Kunon.

With your latest mod version,
    I cannot seem to get live wallpaper scrolling to work. Even with the toggle on it wont scroll
    I'm on the latest gb miui 2.3.23

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
  18. wubu

wubu Members

I'm on an s2 running miui.2.3.9.gb and the extended controls don't do anything
  19. dp4u4umi6ev

dp4u4umi6ev Members

And wath do you want to do?Did you install MIUIsettings.apk ?
  20. Kunon

Kunon Members

Hi,
    It's probably because of a faulty theme, not the flashed mod. Try to use a different theme set (or at least change the home part of already used theme) and check if error still persist.
    busterben likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site