[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by Andy Thomson, Jun 21, 2011.

?

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2011.
  1. Overscroll & Glow

63.2%
  2. Overscroll Only

10.5%
  3. Leave it as it is (Glow Only)

26.3%
  4. Don't Care...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunon

Kunon Members

You are lucky that I looked in on this forum. I did not know that you are still using these mods. I changed the access to the public. Download while you can :)

By the way, this mod works on all recent versions of MIUI 2.3.7. For MIUI v4 I do not do mods, because I do not use it in such an unstable version of what is at this time. So do not ask for it.
  2. Sicki

Sicki Members

Hey! Im using latest version i found and im running MIUI 2.4.20 gingerbread on Desire S. It works alright but i get FC on entering "Network Type Selection" after installing it...
  3. DanZG

DanZG Members

Help! I flashed this, but upon reboot the phone freezes on boot animation.
    Any ideas?
  4. arjag

arjag Members

To fix (well not really fix, but restore) just flash the miuiandroid_phone-2.x.x.zip that you were using prior to installing mod.
  5. arjag

arjag Members

I just bit the bullet and installed MUIU-2.4.20 (which seems to be final for Defy) and the MUIU_2.3.30_MODs_signed.zip posted several pages back in this forum (by Kunon) seems to work fine. By seems, I mean, after a few mins of playing with it I can not find anything that does not work as expected. Really loving the fairly recent addition of the swipe away notifications feature.

Then only little things that make the stand alone mod better than the pack (well reasons why I don't install 4way and vol+) are the 4 way reboot into recovery boots into CWM4.0.1.4 instead of CWM5.0.2.7 and the vol+ does not let the phone wake instantly when the vol buttons are pressed, there is a small but annoying delay. (Defy has not so easy to press power while in otterbox)

;)
  6. Sicki

Sicki Members

Now i downloaded the MUIU_2.3.30_MODs_signed.zip and flashed to my desire S running Miui 2.4.20 and everything seems pretty fine... No FCs BUT volume rocker wake isnt working anymore! ... Any tips?

7. arjag

arjag Members

is the option in
    settings>system>button settings> volume rocker wake on?
    just a thought...

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Sicki

Sicki Members

Yes its on... And as far as ive looked, it seems android.policy.jar is the reason for that its not working anymore.

9. nathanbru

nathanbru Members

Hi, I'm using MIUI 2.5.11 - I need to download /devs/andy/Extended_settings/2.3.2? thats the latest one.
  10. Cauan

Cauan Members

I'm using Miui 2.4.13 and I tried install, but didn't work. I have a Defy.
  11. Swos

Swos Members

this mod exist for mi-one?
  12. elloco305

elloco305 Members

Flashed the TEST version on GB 2.4.20 and it works flawlessly.:) thanks guys
  13. bshatilin

bshatilin Members

How to install on MIUI ICS?
  14. Swos

Swos Members

please support mi-one :(
  15. Acid

Acid Scripting Ninja Staff Member

Eh... Just grab Andy Thomson I9000 rom and extract ics control panel app (to install as normal app) and modified MiuiSystemUi.apk to replace with the one in your rom.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2
  16. devserg

devserg Members

Details you will tell?
  17. Acid

Open Andys rom for I9000 and copy /system/app/MiuiSystemUi.apk to your pc. Then put this file in the exact place in your rom and flash. Or replace the file with adb push.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2
  18. devserg

devserg Members

On sgs2 will work without errors? Something I doubt... I will try
  19. Acid

Well there's always some place for errors. This app is from Nexus S (as Andy uses NS as a base). But It should work, because most of MIUI apps are the same on every device. Not all but most...
  20. Swos

Swos Members

any idea for Mi-One ? :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site