New POCO X3 PRO Video issue

MFIVECOM

Members
Nov 19, 2023
I'm using poco x3 pro. until today I've usually always used eu. but yesterday after restarting my phone, it restarted a few more times. and I thought it was nothing. but the reels are not loading on instagram, the flashlight does not work, the video mode of the camera is completely broken, it seems like I don't have internet in some applications but I do, and finally the vibration motor is not activated in any way. I reverted to xiaomi eu 14.0.1 thinking the problem was software. 1 day passed but it started again. Why ?

Reactions: kevinCifuentes
I am very sorry to say this, but I bought also the Poco X3 Pro 1 and a half years ago. Towards the end of the warranty, it suddenly died. Seems like those phones have a faulty motherboard from the very beginning, so they will first start to act up by throwing you out of apps, then start to crash down and restart on its own irregulary after that it will die and shut down completely. Xiaomi will offer you to repair it if you still have a warranty. But according to many other users it will shut down after awhile again. That must be because the motherboards are defect from the beginning and when they repair your phone they exchange the old motherboard with a new one. I guess that those new ones are defect too since all the motherboards of that models are faulty in production. They were produced in the same factory after all. So it will not go long, until it dies again. Xiaomi does not want to bear responsiblity I guess. They just repair it, knowing all to well it will go dead again because of the defect motherboard. But that will give them the time they need. After that you will probably have no warranty anyway since it will be over and it will be your problem not Xiaomi's...Those phones do not last long and although when I bought it, it had been 1-2 years after the release, they still did cost me nearly 300€. Considering they are all faulty, thats a pretty high sum. And the thing is they probably knew it and still demanded such a high price. Heck no, that they actually still sold it and also still sell it,...is really annoying. That should be illegal and considered fraud. Right now I am still fighting to get my money back or at least get a new phone, another model without such issues and defect parts. All my data is also gone...They say I can not retrieve them. I couldn't save them on time since it shut down so suddenly...-.-