Redmi note 13 pro 5G - I accidentally bought a Chinese device please help me

avrah

Members
Mar 1, 2024
Hello, sorry for my English. This is the model of my device - 2312dra50c Redmi note 13 pro 5G
I understand that I need to unlock the bootloader to install an Global or EU Roms.
So I followed the guides - in the Developer options, I enabled OEM unlocking, and USB debugging options.
After trying to click on "Add account and device" I get an error: "The system is being upgraded".
Now I saw a new guide and downloaded the Xiaomi Community, with it could apply for bootloader unlock but still getting the same "The system is being upgraded".

Why is it so complicated? For five days I read and tried to learn and still I can't do it. please help me.

You will not unlock the bootloader on a Chinese device. You need to search for a paid service.
Or, if you have the option, return the device to the seller.
Bro i have 2 chinese devices also but how i can get paid service? Can u help me about that please

You will not unlock the bootloader on a Chinese device. You need to search for a paid service.
Or, if you have the option, return the device to the seller.
Hello, following on from my previous message. Do you know about the possibility of opening the bootloader these days? It's been a while since then.
Thanks again