[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Amazing work M1cha, thanks! Now we only need to wait for battery performance to improve, but right now this rom is great already!

Can you add Settings - Display - Inaccurate proximity (force turn on the screen after call has ended) like in MoKee 4.4.2?
And may be Settings - Interface - ListView animation ?

I was waiting for a functional alternative to MIUI and I've been wanting to mess around with a Nexus-feeling phone since I won my Nexus 7 and this seems to be it!

I'm installing from scratch on partition 2 (I'm using the truedualboot option in CWM). It booted right a few times with no GApps install and it worked great, but then I flashed the PA GApps package (from OP link) and it's keeping me from using anything on the phone with errors about Google+, Hangouts, and Keyboard. As soon as I boot the device, an error entitled "Reinstall Google+" appears and it stays on a black screen when I try to unlock - there's nothing I can do... Luckily I can get back to MIUI on the other partition, but I'd love to be able to use 4.4! I've tried flashing the rom again (1229 version), I've wiped data/factory reset and dalvik, and I've tried another GApps build (1208 from link http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps) but it's still showing strange errors and a blank screen after unlocking. It looks like the problem is related to GApps packages, but I've gotten errors with 2 packages and reflashing on top of it doesn't do any good. I've even had time where I could enter my wifi password or signup to an account because the keyboard wouldn't load...

Is this ROM supposed to work with truedualboot? It's the only thing I can think of now because it's showing errors I've never seen even after I've flashed and supposedly emptied the partition. Or maybe it's a problem with ART that's new for 4.4? Or maybe it would work if I installed a previous build and got it fully working with GApps and flashed 1229 on top? Anyone with an isntall from scratch on 1229? Which GApps package are you using? (I've been a long time reader of this forum and I've tried everything from CM10 builds to QDT builds to WIUI as a daily driver in the last 8 months and it has always worked for me)

Thanks in advance

I was waiting for a functional alternative to MIUI and I've been wanting to mess around with a Nexus-feeling phone since I won my Nexus 7 and this seems to be it!

I'm installing from scratch on partition 2 (I'm using the truedualboot option in CWM). It booted right a few times with no GApps install and it worked great, but then I flashed the PA GApps package (from OP link) and it's keeping me from using anything on the phone with errors about Google+, Hangouts, and Keyboard. As soon as I boot the device, an error entitled "Reinstall Google+" appears and it stays on a black screen when I try to unlock - there's nothing I can do... Luckily I can get back to MIUI on the other partition, but I'd love to be able to use 4.4! I've tried flashing the rom again (1229 version), I've wiped data/factory reset and dalvik, and I've tried another GApps build (1208 from link http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps) but it's still showing strange errors and a blank screen after unlocking. It looks like the problem is related to GApps packages, but I've gotten errors with 2 packages and reflashing on top of it doesn't do any good. I've even had time where I could enter my wifi password or signup to an account because the keyboard wouldn't load...

Is this ROM supposed to work with truedualboot? It's the only thing I can think of now because it's showing errors I've never seen even after I've flashed and supposedly emptied the partition. Or maybe it's a problem with ART that's new for 4.4? Or maybe it would work if I installed a previous build and got it fully working with GApps and flashed 1229 on top? Anyone with an isntall from scratch on 1229? Which GApps package are you using? (I've been a long time reader of this forum and I've tried everything from CM10 builds to QDT builds to WIUI as a daily driver in the last 8 months and it has always worked for me)

Thanks in advance

Reinstall it with mine gapps, mare them for mi2/mi2s

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

It finally worked. I used the PA GApps mini build. And it works great, I'm really happy - thanks everyone!

USB MTP mode doesn't seem to work (nothing shows up in Windows Explorer, but I've been flashing a Sony tablet and a Nexus today so my computer might be confused; it workss on the MIUI side though)

Just wondering, which issues are now left?
Camera was the only issue i saw while using this rom!

PS: Just a small reminder: in this threads first post, under issues is still the camera mentioned.

SpiritFM doesn't work. FM driver was disabled in kernel. I've enabled it and he finds the radio but I can't hear anything.
M1cha can you do something to fix the crappy framerate of the 32GBs version?, is pretty much the only issue with the phone.
I already tried it but it doesn't work.

Just wondering, which issues are now left?
Camera was the only issue i saw while using this rom!

PS: Just a small reminder: in this threads first post, under issues is still the camera mentioned.
removed :D
Just MHL and OTG aren't working. There are some minor bugs like headset buttons, too

Reactions: vidar
SpiritFM doesn't work. FM driver was disabled in kernel. I've enabled it and he finds the radio but I can't hear anything.

I already tried it but it doesn't work.
need of other things in the rom or the problem is only kernel side?

I am going to install this ROM later today.
I have this simple questions before I do it:

1) I read there is problems with the gapps, is there any problems? Or just flash and it will work?
2) can I backup from titanium, and restore into 4.4 from miui (4.1)?
3) camera works 100% right?

That's really it, I thank whoever that can help:)

I am going to install this ROM later today.
I have this simple questions before I do it:

1) I read there is problems with the gapps, is there any problems? Or just flash and it will work?
2) can I backup from titanium, and restore into 4.4 from miui (4.1)?
3) camera works 100% right?

That's really it, I thank whoever that can help:)
1-use mine
2-DO NOT use titaium on 4.4
3- Not yet

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk