[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Well, I can't understand the language. But if "aggiongi" means accounts, my settings page looks like this:

Screenshot_2015-01-05-13-16-38.png

After I press on add icon, I'm given opportunity to add new gmail account as I have explained above.
But if your screenshot is from gmail app, then it has no relevancy to ROM, and you've written into a wrong forum section.

Reactions: Dizplay
Aggiungi = Add (account) :)
Can you tell me which program is in the screenshot? Is it ROM-included program? Or a 3rd party app like gmail? Because as I've explained above, in my sMIUI 5.1.3 my settings page looks like that. And I can add new gmail account from "Add" icon. I also can select "All" and choose which of the available accounts I want to add (gmail, yahoo, whatsapp and etc). But I don't have the page that is sent as a screenshot by @Swos

Can you tell me which program is in the screenshot? Is it ROM-included program? Or a 3rd party app like gmail? Because as I've explained above, in my sMIUI 5.1.3 my settings page looks like that. And I can add new gmail account from "Add" icon. I also can select "All" and choose which of the available accounts I want to add (gmail, yahoo, whatsapp and etc). But I don't have the page that is sent as a screenshot by @Swos

Settings > ACCOUNT > Add (account)

I don't know why Swos is not using the Email app for add new accounts...

Last edited:
Anyway... Sometimes my wallpaper comes back to the original one...
Are there ghosts in my device? :)

To any other uman does that happen?
(I'm in 5.1.3 version)

Last edited:

for screenshot use "menù + vol+"

@pollozzo I don't have "google options" for add new account

italiano:
Non mi esce l'opzione per aggiungere l'account google come una volta.... e non riesco a trovare il menù per scegliere cosa far sincronizzare automaticamente (in altri account non facevo mai sincronizzare i contatti ad esempio)

@Krucios

Sorry, the pm was not for you...
I'm so stupid. :/

@Swos

Ciao.
Se vuoi gestire l'account di google hai bisogno dell'app ufficiale Gmail che trovi nel Play Store.
Per quanto ne so su KK 4.4 è così.
:(

ENG

If you want manage the mail options you need install the official Gmail app. You can find it in the Play Store.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another little issue...
In the toggle menu, if I select "rotation" at the same time the same option in the "settings" menu is disabled...
???
Anyway, nothing important.

Many many thanks Sebsch1991 for your hard work.

Hello, about the CPU Limiter:

I see I can change it manually updating the tweak file, but wouldn't it be more convenient to have an app where I can quickly select the cpu speed?
So you can change it every time you need it? (like 2g\3g switch for example..)

Or you think it's not necessary because it will efficiently set by itself depending on how much cpu you need in every moment?

Other question:
is the OneplusOne cam any better than the Miui? To me it seems not.. any opinion?

Great rom anyway, keep the good work going!

Another little issue...
In the toggle menu, if I select "rotation" at the same time the same option in the "settings" menu is disabled...
???
Anyway, nothing important.

Many many thanks Sebsch1991 for your hard work.

Can you explain This problem in Italian? Magari posso aiutarti se sei più preciso xD

Hello, about the CPU Limiter:

I see I can change it manually updating the tweak file, but wouldn't it be more convenient to have an app where I can quickly select the cpu speed?
So you can change it every time you need it? (like 2g\3g switch for example..)

Or you think it's not necessary because it will efficiently set by itself depending on how much cpu you need in every moment?

Other question:
is the OneplusOne cam any better than the Miui? To me it seems not.. any opinion?

Great rom anyway, keep the good work going!
The setup is good as it is. You have functions in your ROM that will higher or lower the cpu freq when it needs to.
This is done by ondemand governor! And mpdecision process is switching off and on your cores. So the most time you only run 1 core ! Just if you need more power mpdecision activates more cores on demand !

My Cpu Limiter function only tells both of these processes never to go over the limit you've set!
This will save battery, because in most cases you do not need full 1,7 Ghz ...mostly only for benchmarks ...

1242 Mhz seems to be the best limit, since it is the freq with Most power and lowest voltage consumnption.

Pizza Pasta Roma Mario and Luigi .. Thats all I can help you with. o_O

I know there is lots of italians using sMIUI but please try to speak english in the forums or I and other users dont know what you're talking about.

Spaghetti? xD
W Italia :3

Ps. I take ten minute to go to Venice :3

Pizza Pasta Roma Mario and Luigi .. Thats all I can help you with. o_O

I know there is lots of italians using sMIUI but please try to speak english in the forums or I and other users dont know what you're talking about.

Sorry... :(
You are right.
Sometimes is too hard explain the problems in English...

(However in addition to the good food and the mafia in Italy there are other things...)
:D

Thank you again for your work.
Goodnight.

Reactions: xeGox
Sorry... :(
You are right.
Sometimes is too hard explain the problems in English...

(However in addition to the good food and the mafia in Italy there are other things...)
:D

Thank you again for your work.
Goodnight.

I know! You have Renzi, Berlusconi, gypsies, albanians, romanians and a lot more of such nice things. And the problems is....that I have them,too ;)

Reactions: pollozzo
I know! You have Renzi, Berlusconi, gypsies, albanians, romanians and a lot more of such nice things. And the problems is....that I have them,too ;)

Ahahahah!

So, we are in the same boat.
Poor Italy... :(

(Sorry guys for OT.)

Reactions: pelongs
Can't get "Open sesame" to work with my Mi2s (using 5.1.3). MiBand App will search for the MiBand forever (eventhough pairing worked and the Miband vibrated when search started).
Will the newly announced 5.1.9 be better in this regard?

Awesome work btw ;)

Maybe this was already reported:
i disable notifications ( from genral settings/?notifications) for any app but it goes back immediately to "notification shade ON".
No way tonturn them off

Tested out 5.1.3 yesterday, but after fatory resetting/wiping my old MIUI and installing on system1, I was not able to add any accounts in system -> Accounts -> Add. When opening the "Add" screen it is totally empty. I have installed gApps, facebook, etc and would expect those to show up as accounts that I may add.

However it seems that 5.1.9 have solved this issue. The Add screen is now full of accounts that may be added, and I even got an new 'Mail' app which I didn't have in 5.1.3.

i got too.. this is how i solved (temporarily);
removed and added google account but no chance..
uninstalled gmail app and installed again no chance either..
uninstalled and installed gmail via "google installer" app, voila.. but it's an older version and do not update gmail, if you do problem occurs again..

Reactions: dabox