Unable to use backup in MI Phone Assistant

ItzArty

Members
Mar 5, 2023
Hello, recently I've had my phone just stop working and stuck in a bootloop. I want to send it to the technician's so I can get it working, however that basically completely eliminates an option to see my data ever again, what's worse, I have my bootloader locked, so I'm unable to use any fancy stuff like TWRP to copy the data over. I suppose my best bet then is MI Phone Assistant. Everything works fine, to the point, where it doesn't - I boot into recovery menu, select the Mi Phone Assistant option, connect it, the program detects the phone, however all three of the options

Untitled.png

as seen up here aren't usable, when I click on them, nothing happens. So I can't do anything, even with the phone assistant. The data there holds quite the value, not just sentimental, but real value, which I don't have backed up anywhere, so I'd appreciate any safe ways of working around this!

EDIT If I were to use the wipe data option, would there be any chance that it would get backed up and be available for recovery?