HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I just installed the latest stable HyperOS .eu 1.0.5.0 for Redmi 12 5G (river/sky) and i cannot add a google account, it says that the device is not certified to use google services. I already tried clearing data, updating the injector, installing PlayIntegrityFix, but nothing seems to work. What do i even do in this situation? Is there a fix?

What the f**k is wrong with notifications on the poco f4? They glitch, the action bar becomes unresponsive, the keyboard disappears whenever you're typing and a message arrives. Boils my blood.

What the f**k is wrong with notifications on the poco f4? They glitch, the action bar becomes unresponsive, the keyboard disappears whenever you're typing and a message arrives. Boils my blood.
I didnt experience these problems so far, Im using the old control center though.

Hello,
I am using Xiaomi 14, purchased in Germany.
I am a long time fan of the xiaomi.eu community and the roms, using it for about 10 years already. - thank you for all the great work!!

I have the latest version installed which is great, but there is a problem. I can't use banking apps, payback app, and Google pay.

Yes, I installed the latest Xiaomi.eu GPay Module (just downloaded and installed the apk...) but still it doesn't work.

Can someone please assist me with an advice how to solve it?

I tried looking into other posts but didn't find the answer (maybe my search skills are not the best).

The problem exists since the first day, I tried 3 roms already, and nothing.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20240531_210524.jpg
    IMG_20240531_210524.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 72
Hello,
I am using Xiaomi 14, purchased in Germany.
I am a long time fan of the xiaomi.eu community and the roms, using it for about 10 years already. - thank you for all the great work!!

I have the latest version installed which is great, but there is a problem. I can't use banking apps, payback app, and Google pay.

Yes, I installed the latest Xiaomi.eu GPay Module (just downloaded and installed the apk...) but still it doesn't work.

Can someone please assist me with an advice how to solve it?

I tried looking into other posts but didn't find the answer (maybe my search skills are not the best).

The problem exists since the first day, I tried 3 roms already, and nothing.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you!
I did the following steps and it worked

Installed Xiaomi.eu GPay
Cleared data on playstore and Google wallet

Rebooted phone and it worked

Reactions: katerpanne
Poco F6 Pro here.

I wanted to wait a couple of days to see how everything went.

Bootloader successfully unlocked with official tools (only 72 hours of waiting), flashed xiaomi.eu _1.0.16.0 for vermeer and rooting with magisk (boot+init_boot). Everything working perfectly, without needing to flash EEA modem, without strange errors or other stories. It seems pretty stable.It will still take a few days to get it completely ready, but for now everything is going smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: groxFR
@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy , I just wanna let you know the latest stable has fixed my connectivity issues, phone is back in service!

Just 40 days, no reset required!

But, the issue, that I cannot login into certain services, seems to persist, like kraken and tedee, any clue why that is?

Update, after restoring device certification by deleting all data from Google play, the login issues vanished, all good, device is now fully functional again!

Update 2, now wallet complains about SMS permissions, which I cannot grant, how may I solve this?

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dont know why but Im not able to flash the Stable for Peridot because it always gets stucked in here. Any hints ? Can anyone maybe give me a link please to the newest Fastboot drivers please ?
1717261982342.png

I know this might be a bother , but my knees are on the floor to the admin and team for this rom

Give the Redmi Note 10 Pro , one last ride with the hyperOs please

One last ride, before EOL becomes a total reality

What am I doing wrong ? It doesnt work and these commands fail ? I have an Poco F6 and I have tried several Slots and original cable but no success. Any hints or maybe someone with a F6 here also ? Can anyone maybe send the newest Fastboot drivers or other drivers I am maybe missing ?

1717262480616.png

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy , I just wanna let you know the latest stable has fixed my connectivity issues, phone is back in service!

Just 40 days, no reset required!

But, the issue, that I cannot login into certain services, seems to persist, like kraken and tedee, any clue why that is?

Update, after restoring device certification by deleting all data from Google play, the login issues vanished, all good, device is now fully functional again!

Update 2, now wallet complains about SMS permissions, which I cannot grant, how may I solve this?

Hello, I want to buy a new POCO F6 and switch to HyperOS Eu ROM. Is this device supported? I can't find it in main topic...
Furthermore, I would like to know if Alway ON Display (AOD) in this rom let me get true AOD, because global rom let me get only 10 seconds AOD.
Thanks for help!
Hi man! It does include with true AOD as shown in the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-01-21-23-54-214_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-01-21-23-54-214_com.miui.aod.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 31
Thx Igor, got it sorted with wireless adb

Seems perfect for now!

What am I doing wrong ? It doesnt work and these commands fail ? I have an Poco F6 and I have tried several Slots and original cable but no success. Any hints or maybe someone with a F6 here also ? Can anyone maybe send the newest Fastboot drivers or other drivers I am maybe missing ?

View attachment 53052
Did you unlock your bootloader before proceeding to ROM flash?

Bug on Hyper OS for Xiaomi 11 ultra

The rear screen display seems to turn off anytime you play a game on the device

I mean any game, once you play one

You have to go back to the settings to re-enable the rear screen display again

This has been noticed since I installed hyperOS