[All-in-One] Xiaomi 14 (houji): Unlock Bootloader, Root, Flash TWRP, Flash ROM

I have the latest 1.0.11 aurora ROM installed, but I still get a message from the updater app "New apk for Google Pay fix 2024.05.22 released!" eventhough it is installed

I have the latest 1.0.11 aurora ROM installed, but I still get a message from the updater app "New apk for Google Pay fix 2024.05.22 released!" eventhough it is installed

Google Pay will stop working if the "device integrity" isn't valid anymore. This can be checked in the developer options of the Google Play Store app, btw:
Play Integrity
Labels:
[MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY, MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY]
This is not about the ROM, but about a missing/invalid device's fingerprint, which must be met in order to use Google Pay.

If the said notification has been received, simply download and install the latest "Google Pay Fix" to keep Pay working. Get it here:

Last edited:
Google Pay will stop working if the "device integrity" isn't valid anymore. This can be checked in the developer options of the Google Play Store app, btw:

This is not about the ROM, but about a missing/invalid device's fingerprint, which must be met in order to use Google Pay.

If the said notification has been received, simply download and install the latest "Google Pay Fix" to keep Pay working. Get it here:
When i check, I have BASIC and DEVICE integrity. (not strong ofcourse)
If I open the updater app, it says "New apk for Google Pay fix 2024.05.22"
If i check eu.xiaomi.module.inject under Apps, it is 2024.05.22
Does updater app have a bug?
Also, when I was on 1.0.9, it kept notifying me every few minutes that the update was available. It seemed quite aggressive. I think I even saw it as one of the higher battery users.

When i check, I have BASIC and DEVICE integrity. (not strong ofcourse)
If I open the updater app, it says "New apk for Google Pay fix 2024.05.22"
If i check eu.xiaomi.module.inject under Apps, it is 2024.05.22
Does updater app have a bug?
Also, when I was on 1.0.9, it kept notifying me every few minutes that the update was available. It seemed quite aggressive. I think I even saw it as one of the higher battery users.
Oh okay, I'm also receiving the recurring notification about the latest pay fix myself. The only solution I know is to tick "don't show again" box for stopping regarding notifications...

Oh okay, I'm also receiving the recurring notification about the latest pay fix myself. The only solution I know is to tick "don't show again" box for stopping regarding notifications...
I wasnt sure if that would stop an actual new notification.
Oh well, at least its not juts me

Reactions: Borg666
I have a problem with unlocking via Community app. I don't see anybody has this kind of problem.
The phone is Xiaomi 14 Ultra, rom: 1.0.1.0.UNAMIXM

My whole family uses Xiaomi phones. I have my current phone Xiaomi 11 Ultra since it came out, about 3 years ago.
I have a Xiaomi account for 10 years, maybe more. And I have used xiaomi phones since Xiaomi Redmi 3. The reason I use them is because I can unlock them and use xiaomi.eu roms.

I have tried 3 accounts of mine, and I get the same error on every one of them. I don't want to wait 6 months.
Any solution to this?

viber_image_2024-05-31_15-58-44-706.jpg

Reactions: carlofarina
I wasnt sure if that would stop an actual new notification.
Oh well, at least its not juts me
I don't understand what bothered you about the announcement, but it's your business.
By checking "do not show again" you will no longer see the new version of GPay Fix when it is released.

I don't understand what bothered you about the announcement, but it's your business.
By checking "do not show again" you will no longer see the new version of GPay Fix when it is released.
It isn't complicated. Maybe you are not bothered by false update notifications, but that is your business.
A notification of of an update that you already have installed is not useful and counter productive as I need to remember the version number or check to compare if it is actually new.
I can check "do not show again" but I want to get a notification of an ACTUAL update. That's the whole point of an update notification.
Thus I am reported this bug here. Maybe this is the wrong place to report this bug but I don't know where.

I have a problem with unlocking via Community app. I don't see anybody has this kind of problem.
The phone is Xiaomi 14 Ultra, rom: 1.0.1.0.UNAMIXM

My whole family uses Xiaomi phones. I have my current phone Xiaomi 11 Ultra since it came out, about 3 years ago.
I have a Xiaomi account for 10 years, maybe more. And I have used xiaomi phones since Xiaomi Redmi 3. The reason I use them is because I can unlock them and use xiaomi.eu roms.

I have tried 3 accounts of mine, and I get the same error on every one of them. I don't want to wait 6 months.
Any solution to this?

View attachment 53031
It is not six months, but only 1 day until the next attempt. 6=month (m) and 1=day(d). So on June 1st, 2024. You misinterpreted it .