HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

vuluu2k

Try another server/mirror.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 99
How to install the GPay/EUmodule fix? I found the latest file on the front page, and installed the apk but it still says not certified.

Shennong
Stable 1.0.41.0

Hello Guys, I have a Question about the Xiaomi Mi10 [umi] - Im Currently running Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 latest Stable - HyperOS is released for my Mi10 and I want to Upgrade. Can I dirty Flash it with Fastboot without Problems? Or should I make a Clean Install and is the Update even Worth?

Is there any trick to enable Xiaomi cloud sync on latest stable version for Redwood? I can't find Xiaomi cloud sync on gallery app, it was working on the previous stable version.

I know, I read that on the internet too, but It was working on the previous hyperos stable version till yesterday. Today I updated it to the latest stable version and it is not working anymore, which is weird...

In any case, I'll start to find alternatives for Xiaomi Cloud, because I don't want use Google or OndeDrive

Hello, I installed HyperOS stable on my POCO F3, and I can't pay with Google Wallet, or with another banking application. With MIUI, installing the XiaomiEUModule APK, I could make payments. Is there any solution?
Here you also use the same EU Module but make sure you always install the latest. When G bans the old prints and Wallet stops working, find the new EU Module and install.
Reboot and wipe cache for the Wallet

Reopen Wallet, go to the Settings, Payment setup and verify that you have green checkmarks as on the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20240518_210743.jpg
    IMG_20240518_210743.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 20
Hello everyone, I need help, imagine Hyperon 1.0 from Xiaomi.eu and I ran into a problem. The Wi-fi is falling off. It works well, but after a while it disconnects from the network and does not see any before turning on and off wifi. I don't know exactly when the problem appeared, before switching to Hyperos or after, I almost didn't use it on my native miui, I immediately flashed it
I have the same situation, as reported here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/hyperos-1-0-stable-release.71170/post-726787
But i was advised here to go to another place where you find zero help. So far, i couldn't find a solution for this. If you find, PLEASE share it. Thank you.

Does all the changelogs on the weekly roms is also applied or the same with stable roms before it releases on stable roms?
Stable releases are based on Xiaomi Stable releases hence you never know 100% but generally what went for testing in dev builds should make it finally to the Stable

But always compare the date when last Stable was released. Generally, switching from Weeklies to Stable is considered as downgrading