HyperOS 1.0 24.5.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
already on 5.15 injector but wallet still showing not meeting security requirement. will wait for next update. thanks team.

Downloaded and installed. Same prompt from google wallet. Is there a specific procedure i need to follow?
Reboot. Test Play Integrity to make sure Injector way properly updated

Then, if above ok, Wipe Cash for Wallet app (Settings, Apps)

I have almost the same stats as yours, but I'm on the stable. It seems that HyperOS is pretty heavy on battery...
My Houji battery stats are like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-17-09-57-33-613_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-17-09-57-33-613_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 70
Honestly, I've been using Xiaomi.eu for two versions (the last two weekly) and the battery experience on houji is much better than on the European stock rom the phone was sold with. Automatic startup and battery usage settings per app will be your friends.

Last edited:
Xiaomi 13 here..
Never changed any battery settings since i got it. Am on 'balanced' setting. Have used many different weekly ROM. Now i have the impression that the battery drains a bit faster too.
Other than that the phone works great..

Thanks, Goggle Wallet is works again with the new "XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.15.apk" wich modified yesterday.
Maybe a rename to "XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.17.apk" would be a less confusing...

:edit apparently it's my ****** provider being ****** and NOT the Firmware... Sorry for the commotion

Hi
After latest update on fuxi my sim card does not get connection with provider :(
Can't call no mobile Internet
This is on o2 Germany
Need help
Or Can I safely downgrade to April version that worked?
Thanks

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed the new .apk because Wallet was not working. With the .apk installation, Wallet is still not working.
I shall wait for tomorrow's update.

I downloaded and installed the new .apk because Wallet was not working. With the .apk installation, Wallet is still not working.
I shall wait for tomorrow's update.
I had problems with the apk till I deleted all files (not only cache) from gwallet and gplay from properties and then rebooted. After that, working.

Iain_B

Have you tried paying?
If you pass "BASIC and DEVICE" integrity, payments should work. It doesn't matter what the Wallet app claims (it still pulls old information from the cache).

Reactions: KGVER
We don't have that on our builds. If you replaced MIUI Package installer, uninstall the update, otherwise clear app data for it.
Hm... Strange... Obviously I had two (different) package installers, although I never updated any MIUI system app.

Screenshot_2024-05-17-23-10-01-849_com.buak.Link2SD-edit.jpg

So I removed the other one, cleared the data of the first one, but problem persists. Oh well, I can always use 3rd party installer...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-17-23-10-01-849_com.buak.Link2SD-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-17-23-10-01-849_com.buak.Link2SD-edit.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 35
Does anyone know how to fix the launcher reloading when using Bubble?

It's happening for me on Houji

Status
Not open for further replies.