Temporary TRPW Recovery and working permanent ROOT for [zircon]

Hi follwoing your method after getting mi logo stuck in bootloop, where can i find these files
fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab hyperos_orig_vendor_boot.imgfastboot flash vbmeta_ab hyperos_orig_vbmeta.img
Is there a way you could send those to me.
In the first steps of the post it is mentioned:
- Download: HyperOS 1.0.1.0.UNOMIXM
- Extract the .tgz file and pick out the vendor_boot.img and the vbmeta.img. Rename them to hyperos_orig_vendor_boot.img and hyperos_orig_vbmeta.img

Reactions: luzzija
how to flash original hyperos i downloaded both recovery and fastboot rom what are the commands, and

How do i reboot in custom recovery(do you mean twrp) after doing all the steps

Flash via fastboot by downloading fastboot image from link (.tgz file) and extracting it, then simply run flash_all.bat when connected in fastboot mode.
To reboot into recovery, simply hold down power and Up buttons.

this is too much for me, is there a way to restore my phone to original miui or hyper os
Exactly same as above, download fastboot image, extract, then flash_all.bat when in fastboot mode

Flash via fastboot by downloading fastboot image from link (.tgz file) and extracting it, then simply run flash_all.bat when connected in fastboot mode.
To reboot into recovery, simply hold down power and Up buttons.

Exactly same as above, download fastboot image, extract, then flash_all.bat when in fastboot mode
So i just run that file from folder, or do i need to run it from platform tools folder and then flash it inside cmd

Dude im sorry for stupid questions but i cant really fix this, nothing works. I just want my phone back :emoji_cry:

But not boot.img !

Our device - Devices with Vendor Boot as Recovery (A/B):

To root hyperOS systems it's necessary to patch init_boot to gain root without flashing new recovery !
Patch a original rom init_boot with magisk and flash it.

Flash original boot and vendor_boot also before reboot !

and use the *_ab to flash both slots !

Step1=Download the hyperos firmware which you are currently using

Step2= Extract it

Step3=Open Extracted Folder / Images Folder

Step4=Find init_boot.img and copy it to the internal storage

Step5=Patch the copied init_boot.img in Magisk

Step6=Move the patched init_boot.img to pc and open Platform tool folder (cmd prompt)

Step7=Enable USB Debugging from Developer Option then switch off the device and put the device into fastboot mode(press power +volume down button)

Step8= After pc detect the device , type this command
fastboot flash init_boot_ab magiskpatch.img

Step9=Reboot the device

Step10=Open Magisk (if the required additional setup promp come , click on ok and reboot the device)

Step 8.1 (only for you) : Flash original boot and vendor_boot :
fastboot flash init_boot_ab originalboot.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab originalvendorboot.img
fastboot oem cdms

Last edited:
Reactions: luzzija
Two days of working finnaly managed to do it, thanks all for your time and help.
Any predictions on custom rom, are there some active communities on this topic.

Last edited: