Mi Pad 4 plus LTE have vibrator or not ?

dinoslmn

Members
Sep 7, 2014
Mi Pad 4 plus LTE have vibrator or not ?;)
want to config a fingerprint the system ask to lift the finger after you feel a vibration.....and i don't feel nothing
In settings also i don't see any place for activate or disable the vibration.....

thank

no, it doesn't.
Ok but....
Not vibration but how ca register a fingerprint if the program ask to lift the finger from scanner after you feel a light vibration ?
The OS is wrong ? the ROM is a copy from a phone Rom is not tailored for MIPAD ?
Is a same in original official MIUI Chinese or Eu Rom....
How can explain what is the procedure to register a fingerprint ????
The system ask for vibrator but the MIPAD have not a vibrator .......nice work

Ok but....
Not vibration but how ca register a fingerprint if the program ask to lift the finger from scanner after you feel a light vibration ?
The OS is wrong ? the ROM is a copy from a phone Rom is not tailored for MIPAD ?
Is a same in original official MIUI Chinese or Eu Rom....
How can explain what is the procedure to register a fingerprint ????
The system ask for vibrator but the MIPAD have not a vibrator .......nice work

just put the finger on the sensor for a second, then move it; there is no need for a vibration. The support for vibration is built into the ROM, but the device has no vibration motor - it would be WAY more work to remove all this to "tailor" the ROM to the MiPad than is warranted. I hope the developers put their precious working hours into something much more important.
So, just ignore "vibration" where ever it occurs (e.g. in notifications, or in keyboard settings).