12.0 STABLE or beta 20.12.9 ?

lafaire

Members
Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys,
I have to admit that I'm a bit lost..
Considering 20.12.9 is apparently the last beta before android 11, and stable is a 'bit' old, which one should I use on a daily basis ?
I'm currently on the last stable.
Should I wait for next stable ? Or is 20.12.9 ok?
Thanks!

Hi guys,
I have to admit that I'm a bit lost..
Considering 20.12.9 is apparently the last beta before android 11, and stable is a 'bit' old, which one should I use on a daily basis ?
I'm currently on the last stable.
Should I wait for next stable ? Or is 20.12.9 ok?
Thanks!
Well , Firstly the stable is too old and outdated. The name may suggest " stable " but it's not . Beta builds are preferably more stable than the stable builds . I myself am on 12.9 right now . It's pretty stable - daily driver

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: lafaire
Well , Firstly the stable is too old and outdated. The name may suggest " stable " but it's not . Beta builds are preferably more stable than the stable builds . I myself am on 12.9 right now . It's pretty stable - daily driver

Great man, thanks a lot for your help

Reactions: DamonSalvatore07
Arf..
I tryed to install it, but it went into twrp bootloop.
Tryed to change twrp version, but no change.
Installed stable back and everything went to normal.
Any idea @DamonSalvatore07 or anybody ?

Last edited:
Arf..
I tryed to install it, but it went into twrp bootloop.
Tryed to change twrp version, but no change.
Installed stable back and everything went to normal.
Any idea @DamonSalvatore07 or anybody ?
Clean Flash
Wipe System , Dalvik , Cache , Vendor and Data
Then Flash the ROM + DFE
And reboot
Note : First boot can take upto 10-15 minutes . So have patience .

I vehemently disagree.

If you care about performance, battery and reliability go stable. I've been using the beta since they released this device, but it's just not worth all of the issues for minimal feature changes.

The stable release still receives fairly regular updates, even some newer features on occasion. However the biggest difference is that the stable rom is far faster and much more reliable than the slow and unstable 12.9 build.

I'm a driver who uses my phone every moment I'm working, the miui beta constantly locks up, apps and multitasking is quite slow and locks up, not to mention the ton of other bugs, like picture in picture mode for YouTube broken when multitasking.

I vehemently disagree.

If you care about performance, battery and reliability go stable. I've been using the beta since they released this device, but it's just not worth all of the issues for minimal feature changes.

The stable release still receives fairly regular updates, even some newer features on occasion. However the biggest difference is that the stable rom is far faster and much more reliable than the slow and unstable 12.9 build.

I'm a driver who uses my phone every moment I'm working, the miui beta constantly locks up, apps and multitasking is quite slow and locks up, not to mention the ton of other bugs, like picture in picture mode for YouTube broken when multitasking.
I disagree with the whole post . But it lies upto your personal preference in the end .

Also PIP is broken on Stable too ( disable full screen gestures to make them work properly)

[QUOTE = "DamonSalvatore07, publicación: 578618, miembro: 281555"]
No estoy de acuerdo con toda la publicación. Pero al final depende de tus preferencias personales.

Además, PIP también está roto en Estable (deshabilite los gestos de pantalla completa para que funcionen correctamente)

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro usando Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Hola, actualmente estoy en la estable del k20 pro. Es recomendable pasar a la beta actual?. Que errores son los más comunes de encontrar?. Vi que algunos al flashear utilizan un disble encript, eso es necesario cuando quiero hacer una actualización limpia?. Y hay alguna manera de volver a la estable si no me gusta la beta? Pasar (android 11 a 10). Y si es que me puede dar una guía de que debo borrar en twrp para instalar la rom. Gracias por su tiempo.