13.0.13, clear cache & BT not working in Teams

tusenkonstnar

Members
Sep 9, 2020
Hi, just updated my Mi 11 Ultra to 13.0.13 Stable.

Since then it is impossible to use handsfree with Microsoft Teams which is a big problem for me.

I have checked that Teams is allowed to connect BT. Next thing to try I was thinking of re-pairing the handsfree and clear the cache of Teams. However, I now realize that I do not know how to wipe cache since update to 13.0.13.

Previoulsly I just lonpressed the icon, choosed app-info and at the bottom I could clear cache. Now I can only choose "Force close" or "uninstall". How to I clear cache or memory?

Hi, just updated my Mi 11 Ultra to 13.0.13 Stable.

Since then it is impossible to use handsfree with Microsoft Teams which is a big problem for me.

I have checked that Teams is allowed to connect BT. Next thing to try I was thinking of re-pairing the handsfree and clear the cache of Teams. However, I now realize that I do not know how to wipe cache since update to 13.0.13.

Previoulsly I just lonpressed the icon, choosed app-info and at the bottom I could clear cache. Now I can only choose "Force close" or "uninstall". How to I clear cache or memory?
The problem with not being able to clear cache appears to only exist for working apps in the phone.

However, the REAL problem is that I can not use BT from Teams after the update.