13 ultra car audio issue

Kigavo

Members
Sep 17, 2022
Hello group,
Since 1 month I have an issue with the connection between my 13 ultra and my VW car audio.
Android auto works fine, but when I make a phone call, there comes only loud noise. The problem was not appearing until november.
I tried to forget the device, reconnected it, but the situation is the same. No issue with other phones. Today I tried it in another VW with the same car audio and the issue is the same - loud noise and no voice.
Has anyone the same issue and is there a way for solving it?
Thank you in advance,

Hello group,
Since 1 month I have an issue with the connection between my 13 ultra and my VW car audio.
Android auto works fine, but when I make a phone call, there comes only loud noise. The problem was not appearing until november.
I tried to forget the device, reconnected it, but the situation is the same. No issue with other phones. Today I tried it in another VW with the same car audio and the issue is the same - loud noise and no voice.
Has anyone the same issue and is there a way for solving it?
Thank you in advance,
Somebody with the same issue and any idea for solving it?

Hello, with the hyper os the same problem, the notice appears only with the car system, all other Bluetooth devices working without no issue