New 20.1.16/21 v3 / Mi CC9 / Google Pay no contactless payment

habanero

Members
Dec 16, 2019
Hi there,

I installed the latest weekly rom (see above) and now I can't use my n26 credit card for contactless payments.

I deleted the complete app data and reinstalled the app. Nothing works. The program says that the phone is possibly rooted. I didn't root the phone and I didn't installed magisk.

The saftynet app test also passed successfully.

The curious thing:
I used this rom before updating from lower versions. Google pay was installed in an earlier rom and worked always. But for some reasons I want a fresh rom installation and now Google pay didn't work anymore.

Any suggestions?

Hi there,

I installed the latest weekly rom (see above) and now I can't use my n26 credit card for contactless payments.

I deleted the complete app data and reinstalled the app. Nothing works. The program says that the phone is possibly rooted. I didn't root the phone and I didn't installed magisk.

The saftynet app test also passed successfully.

The curious thing:
I used this rom before updating from lower versions. Google pay was installed in an earlier rom and worked always. But for some reasons I want a fresh rom installation and now Google pay didn't work anymore.

Any suggestions?
Try changing the name of your twrp folder

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I didn't have a trwp directory on my internal memory. Same on my SD card. It was an fresh installation also with a wipe of internal space.

I didn't have a trwp directory on my internal memory. Same on my SD card. It was an fresh installation also with a wipe of internal space.
How did you flash it and do a fresh install if you didn't have twrp

I flashed it with trwp but I didn't have a directory. Maybe it will be created if I change settings or make a backup.

I know that I usually have this directory but if I look right now it isn't there.

Another thing I tried after a lot googling is to delete the directory "data/data/com.google.android.gms". Didn't work for me.

I flashed it with trwp but I didn't have a directory. Maybe it will be created if I change settings or make a backup.

I know that I usually have this directory but if I look right now it isn't there.

Another thing I tried after a lot googling is to delete the directory "data/data/com.google.android.gms". Didn't work for me.
Try this pic...and you have twrp folder somewhere,the only way it goes is if you flash official global rom or get rid of it yourself
c995de1310141a60f6b31ec651365fd9.jpg

Doesn't work for me. I never synchronize with micloud. I always disable this in the setup wizard.

Now I am on the latest global stable. Still the same with Google pay... I don't want to install magisk and other patches. I have more banking apps installed and I don't want to mess with them too ;).

Here is the solution what works for me:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-15-19-44-44-891_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-15-19-44-44-891_com.android.chrome.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: tt2g89