MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost030

Members
Apr 11, 2021
Mi 9T Pro: When slide down for the (new) contol center, the screen flashes black. If you set the old control Center and then the new one the problem is gone for few ours.

Reactions: DaddyBear

Finferlo

Members
Sep 23, 2020
Good morning, mi9 cepheus, the new themes I try to install are all incompatible
Is there a solution?

Last edited:

biscoot

Members
Jul 9, 2018
There is still the Problem with the NOTIFICATION BAR from "MUSIC APPS". They always appear although i closed the APP. DOES SOMEONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE????
I have a Mi11
its well known issue & there's temporary solutions for it.all you need to do is search within this forum.thanks

Reactions: Poney70

DaddyBear

Members
May 15, 2021
Please add shortcut for one-handed mode to Control Center and to Double tapping back of the phone

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
hello
on mi 10t lite, is it convenient to use refresh at 120 mhz?
and the battery?
It is your choice as to how you set the refresh rate. You will have to balance it (and other settings) against your battery consumption.

Reactions: berem

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Please add shortcut for one-handed mode to Control Center and to Double tapping back of the phone
We don't design Control center toggles, place your requests on Xiaomi's forums.

There are no actions of moving right/left messages in SMS app. It looks like global version.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
It's not. Xiaomi removed the feature entirely since Messaging version 12.2.5.0.

@Igor Eisberg
Maybe off topic, but a question : why was the recovery replaced in Poco F2 ?
Some claim the older Chinese TWRP works better, others like MB-TWRP more.
Flash whatever you want, starting from next release we don't replace TWRP for cmi/umi/lmi anymore.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
No swipe actions in Messaging app is a bug or Xiaomi removed it deliberately? Whether can we expect them to come back? Loved those actually.
I already answered the question. It's not a bug, it's a new implementation for the list view. There are no horizontal swipe gestures there.
As to whether you can expect them to come back, might wanna consult your local fortune-teller.

Ji-hyan

Members
Dec 23, 2020
Running Smooth on Redmi K30 5G. Thank you so much Devs!.

Btw, is still there a possibility for the VoLTE and VoWiFi to work on euROM for the K30 5G?. Both are on and enabled via phone code (*# etc.). Unfortunately can't get it to work, and both sim service providers offers VoLTE here in my country.

Reactions: WinterWarrior67

ijo97

Members
Dec 30, 2020
When you're going to stop using custom icons for apps? I've seen many posts of people trying to get original global icons, but it requires rooted device. Those custom icons are ugly and aren't updated (for example Facebook or Facebook Messenger icon). Why not to let app developers to choose their icons?

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
Question:
Where are audio recording saved?
Also, it seems like they can't be played from list the audio recorder has.
I think that it depends upon the format. With .aac I seem to remember that they hid themselves in some obscure folder.
Just done an aac recording and they are in:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.soundrecorder/files/....
. . . . . . . . /Android/data/com.android.soundrecorder/files/....
However, Mi file manager does not let you into that folder (beyond /data/). So you have to use a Root Explorer.

Normal recordings are in:
/Miui/sound_recorder - and then in /call_rec/ for phone calls.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice

truelutti

Members
Oct 2, 2019
k20 pro: All the bugs from the last version carried on to this as well. Battery drains like never before giving me barely one day instead of the two that a better version has given. Apps lag and the phone gets hot.
...oh yeah and spotify leaves an empty space at the pulldown app list thing if it's swiped away.

Last edited:

ricca05

Members
Aug 16, 2019
Redmi K20 Pro.

Device is not charging properly after the update (21.5.12) it keeps on disconnecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.