MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested but dual WhatsApp bluetooth headset issue is still there unfortunately

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you !
I will test if it's the same bug in Telegram and send reports to Xiaomi directlly.

Suddenly today Google Pay stoped working on my alioth (POCO F3).
GooglePay application started saying "your phone doesn't meet security requirements".

SafetyNet test successfully passes.
There have not been any updates of Google and GooglePay.applications recently.
Clearing data doesn't fix the issue.

What the problem may be? The ROM is xiaomi.eu 22.1.5/6 of course.

** no root

Last edited:
Suddenly today Google Pay stoped working on my alioth (POCO F3).
GooglePay application started saying "your phone doesn't meet security requirements".

SafetyNet test successfully passes.
There have not been any updates of Google and GooglePay.applications recently.
Clearing data doesn't fix the issue.

What the problem may be? The ROM is xiaomi.eu 22.1.5/6 of course.
Do you activate developer options or usb debugging ?!? I don't use GPay , but one of my bank app work only if a deactivate developer option :rolleyes:!
Might be the issue

Hello, I'm a MI 11 owner
I always have wifi issues with this model. wifi is really unstable
I have hoped that this issue will be solved with android 12 and then with Miui 13, but this is not the case.
So if anyone has a solution, be welcome !!! Thank you
Also on M11 and I didn't have any issues with wifi in Miui 12.6 or 13 ( in 22.1.6 I don't have dual wifi icons anymore , but works ok on both 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz) !
You should do a factory reset ; if you reinstall from a backup do it only for data and apps , without reinstalling setings from backup.

Reactions: miccao
On poco f3 i noticed that android auto (wireless) is very sluggish compared to miui 12.5 and eats up a lot of battery.. anyone else noticed this?
Also can i downgrade back to eea 12.5.7.0 RKHEUXM or did the upgrade to xiaomi.eu 13 trigger anti and downgrade will brick phone?
Wired works fine.. only wireless is a problem.. very very slugish and extremely high battery consumption on miui 12.5.7 it was fine.. can i capture any logs etc to help?

Mi11 venus
I did fastboot first time installation from previous build to this latest version
But why my phone dont have the option to use wifi auxiliary, dont have miui13 icon, and package installer auto close when another app trying to install an apk (install from unknown...) Option for the app have been enable
Is it bug or just new implementation from miui13

Hello dears,
I'm facing problems connecting to 4g network on POCO F3 (Alioth)
is there any fix, please?

Last edited:
So it seems backing up and doing a full format will fix all the issues
backing up what? where to?
cloud backups crash every time I try to access them.
you mean backing to PC and then restoring from it after factory reset?

HI! i own a mi 11, and just runing 24h with 13 stable fastboot, and so happy.
any body suggest move to last weekely? o it´s better wait on stable for mi 11?
if i decide to move can i install over 13 stable without format data and programs via
fastboot (no format)?

thanks

I gave you 2 solutions for a well known bug in MIUI with A12 !!! Why do you still spam ?
Thank you but if you have a link with your answers that can be nice, because I do not read all the answers of the forum, and if I ask it is that I do not have the answer

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
Is there any known issue with super wallpapers? I cannot select them or download them. Everything else seems to work fine.

Came from Poco F3 Stable, but had same issue there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-11-17-30-55-893_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-11-17-30-55-893_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
Is there any known issue with super wallpapers? I cannot select them or download them. Everything else seems to work fine.

Came from Poco F3 Stable, but had same issue there.
Means none of them are installed. Either you or something else got them uninstalled.
You can't download them from there because it's looking for GetApps, which shouldn't be used with our ROMs.
Get the APKs from elsewhere and install them manually first.

Tried both clean install and update from Stable 13 via fastboot. It works without any errors. Poco F3.

When I boot I get a report about permissions and shortly after it reboots. When trying to boot up and delete data of permissions app; it crashes before I can do anything...

I guess my only way is to reflash stable 13 (13.0.2)....or any other ideas?

[Update] I rebooted into safe mode and was able to delete permissions...so far its working.....

Last edited:
As a first time xiaomi.eu ROM user, installation went smoothly on my Xiaomi Mi 11i. Only initial problems with Permissions app but otherwise ok. Even problems with 5G in stock EEA ROM are gone. Thank you!

Reactions: biscoot
Seriously? If you are too lazy to read the answers to your own questions, you don't deserve an answer.
for info, he did not reply to me but gave the solution elsewhere on the forum, must stop b To feel strong and make fun on the internet, I'm just looking for the answer it's crazy anyway
To answer as you do

• Haha
Reactions: Cebrero and biscoot
backing up what? where to?
cloud backups crash every time I try to access them.
you mean backing to PC and then restoring from it after factory reset?
Just clear your app data for all cloud aplications and it will work. I had the same issue after updateing to miui13.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hey all, Mi10t lite owner, running the latest weekly with great results, the rom is really really, good, only bug I have is using Google messages app, even when set as default it always asks to send as SMS, anyone else have this or know of a fix.

Hello, does someone else have the problem that WhatsApp only shows the numbers but not the names. When I update the contacts it works for a while, but at some point only the numbers are displayed again. I've already solved the app and reinstalled it

Any idea why the date format on the lock screen has gone all USA or how to change it? Wasn't like this before, should be 11/1!

Using a Poco F2 Pro

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_191010.jpg
    IMG_20220111_191010.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: BigD18t
Hello, does someone else have the problem that WhatsApp only shows the numbers but not the names. When I update the contacts it works for a while, but at some point only the numbers are displayed again. I've already solved the app and reinstalled it
Did you grant to WA permission to access Contacts?

I'm not on A12 but that's the usual case when WA does not show names but numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.