About MIUI EU ROM

Docs Review

Members
Jan 19, 2019
Friends hello to everyone, first of all I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am a software and rom developer.
I am writing to clarify a topic discussed in our fan groups.

I would like to thank the managers and friends of this Project. I'm asking the question.

That's what i know

The EU Project is a fan developer project and independent of the Company. So CUSTOM ROM is CUSTOM FIRMWARE. It is not the official software of Xiaomi. Developed on CHINA ROM.

If some friends are defending

EU ROM is the official software of China. Eu rom is the official rom. Xiaomi has announced his own. "EU software is our own software," he said. "XIAOMI said it."

Can the friends of the project say the truth? I'm asking you. Thank you in advance for your answers. :)

Can you rephrase what you just wrote in proper English? It's unintelligible.

Can you rephrase what you just wrote in proper English? It's unintelligible.

What is EU Rom? Is Xiaomi's official software? I'm telling you it's a developer project. I'm telling you it's independent from Xiaomi. Can you explain the truth? Other friends say Xiaomi's official software. Friends said, "Xiaomi said that EU ROM is my official software".

What is EU Rom? Is Xiaomi's official software? I'm telling you it's a developer project. I'm telling you it's independent from Xiaomi. Can you explain the truth? Other friends say Xiaomi's official software. Friends said, "Xiaomi said that EU ROM is my official software".
It's not an official ROM. It's a custom ROM based on official China ROM. We do our own mods and add our own features ourselves. We have no contact with Xiaomi devs.

It's not an official ROM. It's a custom ROM based on official China ROM. We do our own mods and add our own features ourselves. We have no contact with Xiaomi devs.

Thank you very much for your reply. Thanks. I knew that. But some friends insistently argue. and he claimed. I apologize for my defective english. Easy for everyone.