New Activating find device can't connect to the network

Noukos

Members
Feb 9, 2021
Hello,
I use Xiaomi mi9, using the latest update.
Always had 2 SIM cards, no issue.
I got a new one today, since it was a bit old for 4G but now I constantly get the below error message.
"activating find device can't connect to the network"
I have restarted, changed slots in the SIM cards, reset network settings, turned Find Device on and back on, changed the number in my Mi account, but still the same.
Can you help?

Hello,
I use Xiaomi mi9, using the latest update.
Always had 2 SIM cards, no issue.
I got a new one today, since it was a bit old for 4G but now I constantly get the below error message.
"activating find device can't connect to the network"
I have restarted, changed slots in the SIM cards, reset network settings, turned Find Device on and back on, changed the number in my Mi account, but still the same.
Can you help?
Hello, i have the same problem too. I did all the same like you do. Nothing works. This problem start when i decided to upgrade my sim. But it still the same number. Please help me when you already know how to fix it.

Hello, i have the same problem too. I did all the same like you do. Nothing works. This problem start when i decided to upgrade my sim. But it still the same number. Please help me when you already know how to fix it.

Hi, I actually got it to work by adding credit to my second SIM and allowing it to send the service message to Xiaomi's server.
Couldn't find a workaround.

Hi, I actually got it to work by adding credit to my second SIM and allowing it to send the service message to Xiaomi's server.
Couldn't find a workaround.
Hi, may i know how particularly you did that. Where do you mean by allowing it? Thank you for fast reply btw.

Last edited: