AI Button and Calls

dahuu

Members
Apr 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
currently I'm on 9.12.19.
I have the following strange issue:

When there's an incoming call (phones on the table) OR during a call: It happens everytime, that the actions,
which I've assigned to AI Button, opens autonomously. Without pressing AI-Button.

So in my case I have assigned flashlight and selfie camera to AI-Button.
When I'm on the phone it happens everytime, that flashlight turns on and selfie camera opens.

I have this bug as far as i can remember. There were several full-wipes and clean installs in between.

Does anybody else got this problems?
Regards, dahuu

Reactions: raaaaaald
I'm also having this bug since I upgraded to Android 10. I had the stock Android 10 ROM and a couple of days ago I "upgraded" to the xiaomi.eu ROM hoping to solve this bug but the problem persists.
On Android 9 (stock) I didn't have this problem and always had the flashlight on AI double click.

Thanks for your reply. So I'm not alone with this issue.
Is it worth a bug? Or will this thread be read? I'm not conform with the rules of xiaomi.eu

Today I flashed 20.1.9 .
Now it has gotten worse: After booting up the led started to blink. on - off - on - off...
It seems that it only occurs when the device is locked.
I had to disable custom action on AI-Button...

Thought this only happens to me. Kinda irritating to have the phone screen "off" during a call only to realize it was on camera all along doing all fuzzy actions with assistant. Never made the connection with AI button actions til you mentioned it.

Hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks

Reactions: dahuu
I think it has something to do with the internet over mobile data.
If I go places where the signal is not that good and it changes 4G/3G, then it occours.