Invalid Ambient display white screen

Zarmr

Members
Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

for some reason when I lock the phone the screen turns white and when I try to unlock it, it goes black and I can't do anything. I've figured out that I can still get to the phone by sliding the phone to open front face camera (I have Mi Mix 3). I've also figured out that if I turn the ambient screen off it works fine. But the thing is that I really like the ambient screen and I find it really useful. I saw few people having the same problem online but no solution. I've tried to switch back to the default theme but it still didn't work. Also right before it occured I uninstalled few pre-installed "Mi apps" like the store one because I didn't use them so I woulnd't be surprised if that caused the problem, but the thing is that I don't remember what all those apps were or how to reinstall them...

Okay, you are actually right. I tried to switch back to default theme, restart the phone and it was ok. So I next I tried to go back to the custom one and it happened again. So yeah it was the theme. Strange thing is that I've been using it for past week and it was okay, but nevermind I happy that it works.

Thanks!