Android Auto doesn't run despite saying Connected

juanj1

Members
Dec 13, 2015
I've tested the 11T Pro in a Seat and AA works. It doesn't work in an Opel with the same cable. I've tried other phones on the Opel and they do work.
I've tried several cables on the Opel and nothing at all. I get a notification in the 11T Pro that says "Android Auto connected", but it doesn't start in the car.
Sometimes it gives communication error 7. I've checked date and time and they are the same at both.
ab2ed9e93c8c0972c341a409570e708a.jpg

Enviado desde mi 2107113SG mediante Tapatalk

It works for me in both my Opel

Please remove all dual apps (if you have any) and try again.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I've tested the 11T Pro in a Seat and AA works. It doesn't work in an Opel with the same cable. I've tried other phones on the Opel and they do work.
I've tried several cables on the Opel and nothing at all. I get a notification in the 11T Pro that says "Android Auto connected", but it doesn't start in the car.
Sometimes it gives communication error 7. I've checked date and time and they are the same at both.
ab2ed9e93c8c0972c341a409570e708a.jpg

I've tried to connect a USB hub to the car and to connect the mobile to the hub through a cable, it works!! only the cable doesn't work. The hub is a TP-Link UE330.

I've tried to connect a USB hub to the car and to connect the mobile to the hub through a cable, it works!! only the cable doesn't work. The hub is a TP-Link UE330.

Finally SOLVED: Just to let you know, after had tried with 5 different brands, thickness, speeds and length of cables and USB hubs (2.0, 3.1, etc) they didn't work, so, after make different tests with computers, cellular phones, cables and hubs; I realized the problem is not with Android Auto OR the cables, but the USB handshaking speed protocol Xiaomi has on the phone at hardware level!(I'm assuming the IO libraries are similar to several brands because Android provides the mobile operating system, but the HW) so, to solved. I bought the following adapter which convert USB signal into bluetooth signal to avoid the interaction between the phone and the car with Cellular USB port; using the bluetooth instead... And cheers!!! It worked: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005178073258.html

Finally SOLVED: Just to let you know, after had tried with 5 different brands, thickness, speeds and length of cables and USB hubs (2.0, 3.1, etc) they didn't work, so, after make different tests with computers, cellular phones, cables and hubs; I realized the problem is not with Android Auto OR the cables, but the USB handshaking speed protocol Xiaomi has on the phone at hardware level!(I'm assuming the IO libraries are similar to several brands because Android provides the mobile operating system, but the HW) so, to solved. I bought the following adapter which convert USB signal into bluetooth signal to avoid the interaction between the phone and the car with Cellular USB port; using the bluetooth instead... And cheers!!! It worked: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005178073258.html
Kindly stop spamming !

There's like 5 threads where I've found the same post mate !

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)