Android Auto stops working

EnormoDerClown

Members
Apr 13, 2016
Hi there, anybody using android auto frequently?
Having problems with the connection, it works for a short time (10 mins or so) and than the phone disconnects. "phone is not responding" (translated from german) appears in the car unit and android auto is closed. Re insterting the cable (not doing ANYTHING else) starts it again, for a short time and than the same happen.
Running the latest weekly beta. Setting the battery option for android auto did not seem to have any effect. The phone itself does not show any error or such.

I can use AA with MiMix2s and Global Rom 10.2.2.0 properly without any problems in my car MX5. Connected with cable, connection is established and working without disconnections or other problems until I stop. Via Bluetooth all contacts are synced in parallel each time.

Same here, tried everything, and there are other users too. The problem is that when the screen is off the phone kils the process. I know it because it works with the screen ailways on without problems.

I use a workaround with and app called back screen that keeps the screen awake but in black.

if anyone has a better fix it's welcome.

Go to settings, apps, android auto, turn of battery saving. If it doesn't help do the same with Ease and maps. Works for me.

Go to settings, apps, android auto, turn of battery saving. If it doesn't help do the same with Ease and maps. Works for me.
When I bought my new car I did this and works fine.

Sometimes the AA disconect. But the most time works perfect. This ocurred with other cars, and others phones, (just look for in Google), so I think that in future actualizations they will fix the problem.