AX3600 slow speed under WIFI 6

humus

Members
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everybody

have an AX3600 A iot but have always complained about slow speeds and blaming to the internet company by it, and today have discovered by swap by a minute another router that indeed my router the AX3600 do not let me use speeds higher than 93Mbps under WIFI 6 also tested 3 devices using same network and indeed the speed is shared so was worst the results and , the worst part is that no idea if this is by firmware problem or hardware, no idea, my internet connection is of 800Mbps and got upgraded to 1000Mbps have some stuffs of ecosystem connected but is not reason to hog or use almost 95% of my bandwidth the firmware is the global one from factory came with it and is really frustrating that the router that was not cheaper works terrible.

any ideas of the slow speeds on wifi 6? i use ethernet cat 6 cable and have not even turned on QOS at all

best regards

Hello everybody

have an AX3600 A iot but have always complained about slow speeds and blaming to the internet company by it, and today have discovered by swap by a minute another router that indeed my router the AX3600 do not let me use speeds higher than 93Mbps under WIFI 6 also tested 3 devices using same network and indeed the speed is shared so was worst the results and , the worst part is that no idea if this is by firmware problem or hardware, no idea, my internet connection is of 800Mbps and got upgraded to 1000Mbps have some stuffs of ecosystem connected but is not reason to hog or use almost 95% of my bandwidth the firmware is the global one from factory came with it and is really frustrating that the router that was not cheaper works terrible.

any ideas of the slow speeds on wifi 6? i use ethernet cat 6 cable and have not even turned on QOS at all

best regards
What firmware do u have?

Hello everybody

best regards
Also,
Check if u have defined your lan max speed to 100 (not under qos) overall router speed.