Back to stable from dev

Atabertass

Members
Nov 28, 2016
Hi ,i am on latest eu dev rom but thinking to switch to the latest eu stable rom.Is it safe because of the different Android version?

Hi ,i am on latest eu dev rom but thinking to switch to the latest eu stable rom.Is it safe because of the different Android version?
if you install the stable eu version that contains Android 9 you will have a bootloop, First of all you have to go back to the Android version you had before, that is to say Android 9. global miui, I installed the miui version 10 with Android 9. after the first configuration I got an update announcement to miui 11 but still with the version of Android 9, (I suppose that later it will update to Android 10). but this version (9) is the one you need to be able to install xoiami.eu stable with miui 11 Android 9..bootloop happens because the version of Android you have is version 10 Android Q with miui 11 dev, and the stable version of xiomi.eu is based on Android 9

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk

if you install the stable eu version that contains Android 9 you will have a bootloop, First of all you have to go back to the Android version you had before, that is to say Android 9. global miui, I installed the miui version 10 with Android 9. after the first configuration I got an update announcement to miui 11 but still with the version of Android 9, (I suppose that later it will update to Android 10). but this version (9) is the one you need to be able to install xoiami.eu stable with miui 11 Android 9..bootloop happens because the version of Android you have is version 10 Android Q with miui 11 dev, and the stable version of xiomi.eu is based on Android 9

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk
How do you go back from eu dev to global miui? Sorry new to xiaomi devices