New Battery drain too much on K20 Pro?

soriyari

Members
Jun 15, 2019
I have bought K20 pro a while ago that come with a rom that claimed to be MI 9T pro by aliexpress seller. During the time of using the rom, i believe battery consumption is quite little and phone can survive the whole day without any problems. But, after flash Xiaomi EU beta version, it seem like the phone drain too much battery than it should be. Just leaving the phone without turn off internet or wifi, it drain around 15% even without any apps opening nor downloading anything.
I am using AccuBattery to check statistic of battery usage on Xiaomi EU rom, but seem like it doesn't working properly on this rom. It doesn't give accurate history or detail enough of battery usage nor battery health and discharging. Previously on the rom that flash by aliexpress seller, AccuBattery does work properly without any problem.
I am not sure if every have the same issue like i do. Note, currently i am using xiaomi eu 9.7.19 rom.

Totally agree with you. The battery on my k20 pro has also drained too much since version 9.7.11. Even latest Chinese beta has issues on 9.7.18 regarding battery drain. Let's wait for the next release being fix . If not i will consider to flash back 9.7.4