Invalid Battery drain with MIUI 11

So I have downloaded betterbatterystats but I dont know how to use it.... It is working but I dont know what to look for

This seems to be a wider issue..

I have a Redmi Note 4 (Mido - Snapdragon SoC) and running MIUI V11.0.2.0 Global stable (I know, it's not Xiaomi.EU, it1s EOL..) and hell a lot of us are experiencing the same drainage, device almost never enters deep doze (only light), battery level is sinking just like Titanic did.. I reported the issue with bugreport zip attached + I investigated the problem thoroughly I think but I only got BS answers like "use the phone for 3 days and use deep cleaner" and "you have to recalibrate the battery". Hope they hear our voice and will do something.

PS: this is clearly not a problem of our phones nor their battery, with the official LOS 16 the phone can easily achieve 9.5..10hrs of active usage (let's call it "SoT" now) with the same apps installed and same usage bahavior and other ppl in my close environment are having the same issue as well (we have a dozen of the same device) and lots of other forums are full of MIUI 11 battery usage related posts for all kind of devices and ROMs across the whole Internet.

This seems to be a wider issue..

I have a Redmi Note 4 (Mido - Snapdragon SoC) and running MIUI V11.0.2.0 Global stable (I know, it's not Xiaomi.EU, it1s EOL..) and hell a lot of us are experiencing the same drainage, device almost never enters deep doze (only light), battery level is sinking just like Titanic did.. I reported the issue with bugreport zip attached + I investigated the problem thoroughly I think but I only got BS answers like "use the phone for 3 days and use deep cleaner" and "you have to recalibrate the battery". Hope they hear our voice and will do something.

PS: this is clearly not a problem of our phones nor their battery, with the official LOS 16 the phone can easily achieve 9.5..10hrs of active usage (let's call it "SoT" now) with the same apps installed and same usage bahavior and other ppl in my close environment are having the same issue as well (we have a dozen of the same device) and lots of other forums are full of MIUI 11 battery usage related posts for all kind of devices and ROMs across the whole Internet.
I have solved it by flashing official rom with miflash and battery drain was gone.. after I normally instalked twrp and xiaomi.eu weekly rom and everything is fine

...I will not lose my data and make a new commisioning of the phone. Please tell another way to reduce the power consumption. I have to charge my phone to times per day. This is not normal. Since update to Android 10.