New Bluetooth crashes after canceling low battery scene

filip Rebro

Members
Jan 23, 2016
I have noticed that bluetooth crashes after canceling the automated tasks for low battery, it happens ONLY when this is cancelled directly from the notification saying that it will execute in 5 seconds. this happens everytime on my Mi Note 2, I am on 9.4.11 weekly.

You said it's "crashing", then post a log.

I am pretty sure that this is the common Bluetooth bug that is reported here over and over again. Whenever either the user or programmed battery saving mode switches Bluetooth off, it cannot be switched on again until the device is rebooted. That bug existed ever since the very first version of MIUI 10, both on my Jason and my Clover, and is specific for the EU ROM (it did not occur on the identical China developer ROMs three independent times I tested it).
Its manifestation appears like a "crash" - when you click on Bluetooth in the notification shade to switch it on, it changes color to blue and after a second or so switches off again.
If there is ANYTHING we can do to create a log that helps you find and fix the bug, please let us know!