Bluetooth Gets Disconnected

güili

Members
Jul 10, 2016
Hi, I have installed the latest ROM (version 7.5.1.0), and when I am listen to music, after a while the BT gets disconnected. Does it happen to somebody else?

I'm not sure about that. I know there are problems when you have connected a mi band 2, like in my case. I had installed the firmware 7.1.3 and everything was ok (more or less). But after purchasing the mi band I had problems with the BT. After several hours working, it didn't connect to mi car's BT, and had to reset the phone.
But once it was done, it could be connected for several hours without problems. But a week ago, I installed the latest version, 7.5.1 and the problem continues the same, but additionally, after a while, the BT stops working and the music starts to sound from my device.
I have tried to do a fix, taking the 7.5.1 firmware and replacing the BT apk from the old 7.5.0 firmware. Apparently it works fine. I have to test it more to be sure the BT doesn't stop again. If in a week or so, it continues working, I will tell you here, and if sb are in the same situation, I can give the details to do it, of post the complete firmware.

Last edited:
After 4 days testing, I am pretty sure about the results.
-It has never cut again while playing music.
-The mi band works perfect, syncing all the time
-I have 2 BT music systems, one at home, and one at the car. If I don't change the music system, no problem. If I have been listening to music at home, and I move to the car, then the car's BT is not recognized, and I have to reboot the phone.

For me is ok. It is what I had before, but with the latest version of the firmware. If I have more time I will try with older versions.

Steps (Redmi Note 3 Mediatek).
1.download 7.5.0. androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24566454284190376 [remove spaces]
2.unzip and take bluetooth.apk from directory /system/app/Bluetooth (size 117.925 bytes)
3.download 7.5.1 androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24591000424948898 [remove spaces]
4. unzip and move to /system/app/Bluetooth. Remove bluetooth.apk (size 1.538.436 bytes)
5. Paste here the apk from step 2
6. rezip
7. move the zip to the phone
8. flash with twrp without checking zip

Last edited:
WOW! You work great! Thanks for your feedback.

A question:
Now, I have a RMN3 MTK and I am on xiaomi.eu rom 7.5.1 Stable; is it possible to overwrite "your modified rom" on mine, directly (without any kind of wipe)?
If yes: will I lose all my data/app?

Another question: the download link you furnish (androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24566454284190376 [remove spaces]) in your description, bring to the Rom version 6.5.26 v7 5.0; is this correct????

Thanks in advance, for your kind answer-

After 4 days testing, I am pretty sure about the results.
-It has never cut again while playing music.
-The mi band works perfect, syncing all the time
-I have 2 BT music systems, one at home, and one at the car. If I don't change the music system, no problem. If I have been listening to music at home, and I move to the car, then the car's BT is not recognized, and I have to reboot the phone.

For me is ok. It is what I had before, but with the latest version of the firmware. If I have more time I will try with older versions.

Steps (Redmi Note 3 Mediatek).
1.download 7.5.0. androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24566454284190376 [remove spaces]
2.unzip and take bluetooth.apk from directory /system/app/Bluetooth (size 117.925 bytes)
3.download 7.5.1 androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24591000424948898 [remove spaces]
4. unzip and move to /system/app/Bluetooth. Remove bluetooth.apk (size 1.538.436 bytes)
5. Paste here the apk from step 2
6. rezip
7. move the zip to the phone
8. flash with twrp without checking zip

Last edited:
Yes. It is the same version I had installed. 7.5.1 when I re-flashed it.
The version 7.5.0 link is at my previous post. You have to copy the address and delete the spaces and include www. at the beginning. I have only posted 4 comments with this, and I am not allowed to include links. Sorry.

To the question about the wipe, it is not needed. Really you are reinstalling the same version (7.5.1). You will keep all your data and apps. Not even an app optimization will be done during the first boot. Anyway, I would do a backup.

And mind that you will have to flash removing the tick from the TWRP option to check the zip before flashing.

WOW! You work great! Thanks for your feedback.

A question:
Now, I have a RMN3 MTK and I am on xiaomi.eu rom 7.5.1 Stable; is it possible to overwrite "your modified rom" on mine, directly (without any kind of wipe)?
If yes: will I lose all my data/app?

Another question: where to download the version 7.5.0? I've found only the latest 7.5.1.....

Thanks in advance, for your kind answer-

the download link you furnish (androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24566454284190376 [remove spaces]) in your description, bring to the Rom version 6.5.26 not 7.5.0; is this correct????

Yes. It is the same version I had installed. 7.5.1 when I re-flashed it.
The version 7.5.0 link is at my previous post. You have to copy the address and delete the spaces. I have only posted 4 comments with this, and I am not allowed to include links. Sorry.

To the question about the wipe, it is not needed. Really you are reinstalling the same version (7.5.1). You will keep all your data and apps. Not even an app optimization will be done during the first boot. Anyway, I would do a backup.

And mind that you will have to flash removing the tick from the TWRP option to check the zip before flashing.

the download link you furnish (androidfilehost . com /?fid = 24566454284190376 [remove spaces]) in your description, bring to the Rom version 6.5.26 not 7.5.0; is this correct????
This is what I used, yes. I will try to download it again and check the file size.

I knew....i downgraded from MIUI v8 for the bluetooh issue (with MIBAND 2) and for the sync google calendars problems :-(((

I knew....i downgraded from MIUI v8 for the bluetooh issue (with MIBAND 2) and for the sync google calendars problems :-(((
I am trying with other rom versions. I am reading at this forum, and all the people with mi band has the same problem. And the older firmware version they have, the best it works.
Still without random disconnections of the BT after the "fix" to the 7.5.1 firmware. But it is anoying start driving and the mobile doesn't connect to the BT car. I don't want to get rid of the mi band, but I think it is the only solution to the problem

After following your guide and after 2 testing days, my Bluetooth continues to randomly disconnect from my miband.:-(

I am trying with other rom versions. I am reading at this forum, and all the people with mi band has the same problem. And the older firmware version they have, the best it works.
Still without random disconnections of the BT after the "fix" to the 7.5.1 firmware. But it is anoying start driving and the mobile doesn't connect to the BT car. I don't want to get rid of the mi band, but I think it is the only solution to the problem

No other solutions for this issue?
I tried to copy an old version of bluetooth from a redmi note 2, ... and it worked. :)
Now I have reinstalled the latest version, 7.5.1, doing first a dalvik cacle cleanup, and a normal cache clean up. It works better.
I have to do now a normal reset to the bluetooth once a day, or two days, but it is not needed a reboot. You can try, and tell us the results.