New Boot loop in recovery mode after MIUI 12 update in Xiaomi RedMi Note 8 Pro

Dionisis

Members
Dec 26, 2020
After installing the new update of MIUI 12, the phone has stuck in recovery mode and it goes to boot loop again and again. Can anyone give me some information about what to do?

I have the same issue after an official ota upgrade of MiUi 12.
Any ideas or link where I can find a fix ?
Thanks

I have the same issue after an official ota upgrade of MiUi 12.
Any ideas or link where I can find a fix ?
Thanks
This forum is for a custom ROM, which doesn't support MTK devices, go to the official Xiaomi forum and ask there or contact support...

Im not quite sure witch phone i have but i think i got a Solution and i wantet to put it out there. So basically what i did was hold the camera app icon then i went to storage and cache deleted both options and it worked fine. Im not sure why this issue accured but when i booted my phone there was an error notice from my camera app. If its another app for u maybe try the same thing with it. Peace

Im not quite sure witch phone i have but i think i got a Solution and i wantet to put it out there. So basically what i did was hold the camera app icon then i went to storage and cache deleted both options and it worked fine. Im not sure why this issue accured but when i booted my phone there was an error notice from my camera app. If its another app for u maybe try the same thing with it. Peace
That is not connected to this thread in any way...