Bootloop after update

Rmili

Members
Oct 6, 2022
After the S20 screen died I decided to go Poco X3 pro then I was told that it dies randomly and after alot of googling the Mi 10T seemed like the perfect deal to ever exist for me so I went on and bought one yesterday so far so happy I won't lie it feels so so good no clue what all the trash talk about its screen coming from S20 with wqhd+ always enabled I see no difference what so ever with mi 10t but then again am nearly blind (sad fact lol) after I got home I did a factory reset from the settings (no mi account was logged) I had a second hand note 9 pro and I got traumatized cuz I did a factory reset with the last owner acc linked to it and never used the phone ever after thanks to the mi lock xD
Dry I get off topic alot forgive me alright now the the phone is back to factory status the sound/mic/Bluetooth earphones/wired earphones no longer working I was like am sure this little miui 13 update notifications will solve that no problems and I went on to download it after it finished I did it and it caused the phone to go into a bootloop and it occasionally end the bootloop through going to recovery by it self and not doing anything cuz it to restart into bootloop again (am telling u guys this phone is HAUNTED) alright after crying to blindness in the shower I go for round 2 now armed with Google/YouTube/XDA and Reddit I was like yea boi certainly you will fix this hard earned phone
I went to try
-wipe data from recovery then reboot
-remove SIM tray
-put a SIM card
-remove the SIM card
-wait for as far as the black screen past the mi with 3 loading dots go (led light on) and call it
-safe mode
-unlocking back cover and unplugging the battery (friend halped me with emotional support cuz that part scared the living out of me) WHY THEY MAKE BATTERY SO HARD TO UNPLUG
-fastboot command every single one I could find
-leaving it reboot for 5 hours
Conclusion: non of the solutions above worked for me
So I went to cry in the shower again and came back for round 3
Now I went on to download every Xiaomi mi 10t driver I could find / Qualcomm drivers / miflash tool (every single version) / miflash tool pro ( the one with black logo) / Xiaomi tool V2 by Francisco I think (forgive me if I name u wrong Francisco cuz it's been a tough day) / mipc suit assistant / every mi 10t ROM recovery or fastboot I could find ( I didn't have a clue what the difference between them was but I learned it along the lol journey ).
After installing everything I started testing
And the Results are as follow:

-miflash tool with every ROM except for one : erase boot error / erase is not allowed in lock state
I still can't understand this error cause the ROMs I downloaded re supposed to be official not custom ROMs or something and re supposed to be able to flash with locked bootloader without mi auth specially that my phone does not have mi account linked to it.

One ROM tho did give me flash success in like 1 second after clicking flash but nothing happens and nothing changes.

-miflash tool pro the phone gets recognised and show me to click flash recovery but clicking it make nothing happen while in YouTube it shows a second window to proceed with flash for other people

-clicking the flash_all.bat and all the other different flash_xxx.bat blinks a CMD window and nothing happen

-flashing with ADB by all different methods results in all kind of errors and non works

-mi pc suit assistant doesn't even detect the phone in recovery but when I put it in fastboot it show screen saying that I should back up then proceed to fastboot but rebooting back to fastboot make nothing happens and trying to click back or the flash button in the assistant shows nothing (different version of mi assistant shows device not supported when I start it in fastboot and shows nothing in recovery)

-Xiaomi unlock tool V2 by the one who was so so so close from saving me Francisco him self this one unlike the other apps do go much further after clicking the option for bricked phone (cuz the other option for modding require unlocked bootloader) and choosing the redmi k30s ultra appollo (cuz no mi 10t on the list) and letting it download the ROM it started flashing it (OMG ITS A SIGN THAT AM GOING IN THE RIGHT PATH) the phone shows a loading screen that freez at 4.99% but it goes further later on (same thing do happen for other guy on YouTube but he end up with better result then I did in the end) and once it reaches 90% or 91% am not sure cuz it happens so fast the Xiaomi unlock tool V2 shows error in the laptop and the phone goes back into its never ending bootloop version of ouroboros (Francisco if u reading this please feel free to add option to load other ROMs then the one Ur app download to it self to flash cuz I felt like one of the ROMs I have could maybe work and someone else may be in the same situation one day too)

nothing work for me but I have a good feeling about miflash tool if I know what causing the erase not allowed in lock despite the ROM being stock and does not need unlocked bootloader.

I took the phone to a Xiaomi service centre but they refused to provide any help saying that my phone was never supposed to exist in my country and is only sold in Europe and they can't provide any help for me, they treated me the same with the issue with my redmi note 9 pro when the phone got mi lock despite showing the box and all its paper, the original owner purchase paper and giving them my national ID

If someone have a solution please tell me cuz I truly need Ur help and have no other options and no clue what to do at this point am completely a newbie at this never flashed a ROM before today and never had such an issue and sorry again for making this long but I truly wanted to explain everything I tried and provide as much information to the issue as I can

Sry if I posted in the wrong place am new here and have no clue where to post

After the S20 screen died I decided to go Poco X3 pro then I was told that it dies randomly and after alot of googling the Mi 10T seemed like the perfect deal to ever exist for me so I went on and bought one yesterday so far so happy I won't lie it feels so so good no clue what all the trash talk about its screen coming from S20 with wqhd+ always enabled I see no difference what so ever with mi 10t but then again am nearly blind (sad fact lol) after I got home I did a factory reset from the settings (no mi account was logged) I had a second hand note 9 pro and I got traumatized cuz I did a factory reset with the last owner acc linked to it and never used the phone ever after thanks to the mi lock xD
Dry I get off topic alot forgive me alright now the the phone is back to factory status the sound/mic/Bluetooth earphones/wired earphones no longer working I was like am sure this little miui 13 update notifications will solve that no problems and I went on to download it after it finished I did it and it caused the phone to go into a bootloop and it occasionally end the bootloop through going to recovery by it self and not doing anything cuz it to restart into bootloop again (am telling u guys this phone is HAUNTED) alright after crying to blindness in the shower I go for round 2 now armed with Google/YouTube/XDA and Reddit I was like yea boi certainly you will fix this hard earned phone
I went to try
-wipe data from recovery then reboot
-remove SIM tray
-put a SIM card
-remove the SIM card
-wait for as far as the black screen past the mi with 3 loading dots go (led light on) and call it
-safe mode
-unlocking back cover and unplugging the battery (friend halped me with emotional support cuz that part scared the living out of me) WHY THEY MAKE BATTERY SO HARD TO UNPLUG
-fastboot command every single one I could find
-leaving it reboot for 5 hours
Conclusion: non of the solutions above worked for me
So I went to cry in the shower again and came back for round 3
Now I went on to download every Xiaomi mi 10t driver I could find / Qualcomm drivers / miflash tool (every single version) / miflash tool pro ( the one with black logo) / Xiaomi tool V2 by Francisco I think (forgive me if I name u wrong Francisco cuz it's been a tough day) / mipc suit assistant / every mi 10t ROM recovery or fastboot I could find ( I didn't have a clue what the difference between them was but I learned it along the lol journey ).
After installing everything I started testing
And the Results are as follow:

-miflash tool with every ROM except for one : erase boot error / erase is not allowed in lock state
I still can't understand this error cause the ROMs I downloaded re supposed to be official not custom ROMs or something and re supposed to be able to flash with locked bootloader without mi auth specially that my phone does not have mi account linked to it.

One ROM tho did give me flash success in like 1 second after clicking flash but nothing happens and nothing changes.

-miflash tool pro the phone gets recognised and show me to click flash recovery but clicking it make nothing happen while in YouTube it shows a second window to proceed with flash for other people

-clicking the flash_all.bat and all the other different flash_xxx.bat blinks a CMD window and nothing happen

-flashing with ADB by all different methods results in all kind of errors and non works

-mi pc suit assistant doesn't even detect the phone in recovery but when I put it in fastboot it show screen saying that I should back up then proceed to fastboot but rebooting back to fastboot make nothing happens and trying to click back or the flash button in the assistant shows nothing (different version of mi assistant shows device not supported when I start it in fastboot and shows nothing in recovery)

-Xiaomi unlock tool V2 by the one who was so so so close from saving me Francisco him self this one unlike the other apps do go much further after clicking the option for bricked phone (cuz the other option for modding require unlocked bootloader) and choosing the redmi k30s ultra appollo (cuz no mi 10t on the list) and letting it download the ROM it started flashing it (OMG ITS A SIGN THAT AM GOING IN THE RIGHT PATH) the phone shows a loading screen that freez at 4.99% but it goes further later on (same thing do happen for other guy on YouTube but he end up with better result then I did in the end) and once it reaches 90% or 91% am not sure cuz it happens so fast the Xiaomi unlock tool V2 shows error in the laptop and the phone goes back into its never ending bootloop version of ouroboros (Francisco if u reading this please feel free to add option to load other ROMs then the one Ur app download to it self to flash cuz I felt like one of the ROMs I have could maybe work and someone else may be in the same situation one day too)

nothing work for me but I have a good feeling about miflash tool if I know what causing the erase not allowed in lock despite the ROM being stock and does not need unlocked bootloader.

I took the phone to a Xiaomi service centre but they refused to provide any help saying that my phone was never supposed to exist in my country and is only sold in Europe and they can't provide any help for me, they treated me the same with the issue with my redmi note 9 pro when the phone got mi lock despite showing the box and all its paper, the original owner purchase paper and giving them my national ID

If someone have a solution please tell me cuz I truly need Ur help and have no other options and no clue what to do at this point am completely a newbie at this never flashed a ROM before today and never had such an issue and sorry again for making this long but I truly wanted to explain everything I tried and provide as much information to the issue as I can

Sry if I posted in the wrong place am new here and have no clue where to post
hi… I suggest to contact guys on telegram as example search for edl or authorized mi account or unbrick ru

if you want try it by your own again with xiaomi rom look here…

hi… I suggest to contact guys on telegram as example search for edl or authorized mi account or unbrick ru

if you want try it by your own again with xiaomi rom look here…

Hey I would rather telegram dude help me but online payment is banned in my country so he won't and I would do it my self through edl but that require auth mi acc somehow

write in detail what you did / version numbers / filenames / error logs and what is your challenge
I have a Mi 10. Yesterday it suddenly crashed and now i'm stuck on MIUI RECOVERY 5.0
If I click Reboot it brings me there again and same if I click Safe Mode. I tried everything but there's no way to unstuck it. There's the option to Wipe Data but seems like the guy above already tried.
Also if I don't click anything it reboot by itself every 10 seconds and I cannot even turn it off.
The phone is not rooted and I the USB debugging I think is off.