New Bootloop Redmi K30 5G after restart

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
Beta 21.02.03
I had changed the settings for the headphones.
Then the xiaomi earbuds stopped working.
Turn off and on in recovery.wipe cache and art turn on and bootloop on redmi logo
I turn on recovery and wipe data, installed ROM again wipe cache
Turn off / turn on now everything ok, but start configuring everything again

Last edited:
Reactions: Devsdevess
Hello developers, do you known this issue?
I love this ROM

You're not the only one. been there done that. We have the same device, I've experienced some bootloops too. I've observed that when you alter some settings it'll cause the device to hang and you'll force to restart it. Once restarted it'll be stuck in the MIUI logo. Tried to wipe dalvik cache, restart still going on bootloop. Tried factory reset, restart still on bootloop. No choice but to format/wipe data and install ROM again. Done it 5 times, still no luck. Decided to downgrade to Stable (for now). Once it's fixed I'll go back to Weekly.

Reactions: Hincly
You're not the only one. been there done that. We have the same device, I've experienced some bootloops too. I've observed that when you alter some settings it'll cause the device to hang and you'll force to restart it. Once restarted it'll be stuck in the MIUI logo. Tried to wipe dalvik cache, restart still going on bootloop. Tried factory reset, restart still on bootloop. No choice but to format/wipe data and install ROM again. Done it 5 times, still no luck. Decided to downgrade to Stable (for now). Once it's fixed I'll go back to Weekly.
It seems that in the new version 21.2.24 this issue does not exist

It seems that in the new version 21.2.24 this issue does not exist

Yup, confirmed. Tried it about 3 days ago, though took a risk to move back from stable to weekly again. Thankful that it's been solved. Hopefully in the next update there will be no issues like this anymore.

Reactions: Hincly