Bricked Xiaomi MI Mix 3

Autopferd

Members
Aug 3, 2020
Hello,

I think I bricked my MI MIx 3 in the following way:
First I unlocked the Smartphone, then I played TWRP on it. After that I wanted to play LineageOS on it, but unfortunately I deleted everything of the system, but the ROM I used needed a MIUI system installed. That is why I tried to reinstall the original ROM with MIflash. Unfortunately the MI-Recovery Main Menu says "This MIUI version can't be installed on this device". I tried to install TWRP again on the MI MIX via fastboot but now it is no longer unlocked. Then I tried the MIAsisstant but my PC can not connect to the MI, it just does not find my device. So all I have now is a locked Xiaomi MI MIX 3 with fastboot, the MI Recovery and a brocken MIUI (sometimes it does load in the starting screen of the MIX but it stops ).
I am really desperate and does not know what do to. I konw far too little about this to know what I have to do now and would be glad about everyone who knows a way to help me.

Edit: I can not unlock it because I would have to get into the developer settings and click MI unlock status, but I can not get into the system so.
Edit2: I flashed this ROM https://xiaomistockrom.com/xiaomi-mi-mix-3, it says for all countries

Kind regards
Autopferd

Last edited:
Reactions: RySunGi
Easy man
1- go go this website, download mi flash tool and the Mi mix 3 Latest Stable Global ROM
2- Extract mi flash tool
3- extract the Mi Mix 3 Latest Global ROM
4- Open mi flash tool, click on INSTALL and select the folder with the Global ROM
5- Select Clean All (NOT CLEAN ALL AND LOCK)
6- plug you're Mi Mix 3 (fastboot mode) in you're computer, click on refresh
7- CLICK ON FLASH and wait

Easy man
1- go go this website, download mi flash tool and the Mi mix 3 Latest Stable Global ROM
2- Extract mi flash tool
3- extract the Mi Mix 3 Latest Global ROM
4- Open mi flash tool, click on INSTALL and select the folder with the Global ROM
5- Select Clean All (NOT CLEAN ALL AND LOCK)
6- plug you're Mi Mix 3 (fastboot mode) in you're computer, click on refresh
7- CLICK ON FLASH and wait
IF IT'S DOESN'T WORK, disassemble you're MI MIX 3, and search on Google where is the EDL point on the MI MIX 3 and retry the flash